• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no me gusta cuando sr. dice cosas asi.

se ve mal

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
      lol ''boricuaboxing channel'' gets offended about that but angel garcia gets to make racist remarks about muslims and pak1's huh?
      chavez sr has been making statemnts like that for a while he's been saying things like that abourt puerto ricans before most people even knew who danny garcia was yet mexicans on this forum ***** and complain about some of broners comments

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
        chavez sr has been making statemnts like that for a while he's been saying things like that abourt puerto ricans before most people even knew who danny garcia was yet mexicans on this forum ***** and complain about some of broners comments
        Chavez is a legend and owned every rican he was in the ring with, while broner is a joke and need a gift to beat de leon gtfo here your A clown like your idol

Comment

my wife always tells me I talk too much sh•t... and I don't take it to the heart...why would I let this bother me...
          I grew up watching Chavez fight and he's one of my favorites I think a comment like this at his age doesn't make him look too good...IMO

Comment

Chavez talks too much lately.

I have nothing against Puerto Ricans and love the boxing rivalry.

At the end of the day we have to stick together.

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post

Well said!
              have a beer...

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
                Chavez talks too much lately.

I have nothing against Puerto Ricans and love the boxing rivalry.

chavez said it in a joking manner though

Comment

interesting interesting...........

he also called martinez a *stinking* Argentinian..............

the same mexican fight fans literally cry about my bias but take up for chavez statements? interesting............

picture if the shoe was on the other foot. it wouldn't sound right.......

what if martinez called chavez a "st*nking mexican"

or a rican said that mexicans talk too much..........

there would be a mass war of nerd proportions in the latino lounge
                  Last edited by americanbot; 08-02-2012, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                    interesting interesting...........

he also called martinez a *stinking* Argentinian..............

the same mexican fight fans literally cry about my bias but take up for chavez statements? interesting............

picture if the shoe was on the other foot. it wouldn't sound right.......

what if martinez called chavez a "st*nking mexican"

or a rican said that mexicans talk too much..........

there would be a mass war of nerd proportions in the latino lounge
                    didn't american fighters like hopkins throw down the PR flag down twice and say he would never lose to a white boy?

didn't Mayweather disparage Asians?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X