Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now all of a sudden Bradley sucks and Cotto is reborn? LOL.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
    yall remember when pac picked marquez to be his next opponent and all the haters was saying bradley is a better opponent because he's young, in his prime and is undefeated?? and then fast forward a couple months later all of a sudden bradley is a hype job and is to green? LOL!!!
    If Manny ever fights Floyd then its gonna be.

"Well Floyd is older than Manny, hes 35" "Why isnt Manny fighting Vitali?"

Comment

Give some examples of posters that switched their positions on Cotto/Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
        Not reading that essay

Cotto at 154 is dangerous

Bradley is a ****in bum
        buahahaha @ cotto at 154 is dangerous. how do u go from being called shot, damage good SINCE the 1st marg fight into a threat and is dangerous, like 6yr later???

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
          ahhh geez pac must be butt hurt right now knowing that u dont respect him... mean while pac is seen in his mansion eating fried pork ears watching wakapac laughing his azz off.
          Didn't pac have trouble buying his last car? Probably because Arum wasn't there to promote him.

Arum is strapping that kid for cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Bradley last 3 fights

Abregue

Alexnader

Casamayor
            I'm a fan, but Cotto's last 3 are nothing great either.

Yuri Foreman
            Mayorga
            Margarito.

Of the 3 his best win is a Margarito who just had construction done on his face to fix his eye socket that Pac smashed.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
              If Manny ever fights Floyd then its gonna be.

"Well Floyd is older than Manny, hes 35" "Why isnt Manny fighting Vitali?"
              the excuses will be floyd lost his touch while doing time. pac chicken out and should have fought floyd on may 5th when floyd was still in his prime LOL! phuck that chicken ***** pac!

Comment

both sides are so full of ****

I am excited about both match ups considering the fact that Mayweather and Pacquiao may never fight

all this trying to bash Bradley and Cotto is just STUPID and Childish...but that is typical on this forum

on Paper no question Cotto vs Mayweather looks amazing, but I think Mayweather is going to pick him apart, as for Bradley vs Pacquiao, I like Bradley chances in that fight...A LOT! but casual fans all they know is Power and Speed so of course they are going to write Bradley off because he doesn't have Great Power

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
                  Give some examples of posters that switched their positions on Cotto/Bradley
                  there probably aint many. because ppl on this site as a whole dont like bradley. i kno, im one of the few who do. but for dude to post this topic hes obviously talking outta his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    Didn't pac have trouble buying his last car? Probably because Arum wasn't there to promote him.

Arum is strapping that kid for cash.
                    i dont get into ones personal life like that LOL but last i saw pac driving off in his new ride.. i guess that was a rental? LOL!!

p.s. floyd still hiding from the IRS?

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      I'm a fan, but Cotto's last 3 are nothing great either.

Yuri Foreman
                      Mayorga
                      Margarito.

Of the 3 his best win is a Margarito who just had construction done on his face to fix his eye socket that Pac smashed.
                      its a given Cotto is shot but that doesnt change the fact that Bradley hasn't done ***** at WW and hasn't been relevant in his own division since 2009.

fun fact this is the 4th straight non welterweight Manny is fighting [Mosley fought at 154 before dropping to 147 for a Manny fight]
                      Last edited by Phenom; 02-06-2012, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X