Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whose life would you rather watch a movie about...tyson or the klitschkos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
    Vitali-Tyson common opponents:

Lewis KO'd Tyson in 8.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement.

Williams KO'd Tyson in 4.

Vitali destroyed Williams.

vitali couldnt last as long as a shot tyson did against lewis..nor did tyson get his face ripped off

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
      The threadstarter "joe strong" has told us about how he goes to Cuba to take advantage of the poor women there, who are forced to prostitute themselves to survive.

He's told us about how he used to "snort coke off a naked prostitutes asses" and how he's friends with Hell's Angels bike gang.

I imagine someone like him has a problem finding a steady girlfriend - he comes across as VERY stupid.

He obviously relates better to Tyson than the clean-living Klitschkos. I suppose if Wlad or Vitali raped a beauty queen, spent time in prison and started abusing drugs, "joe strong" could relate better to him...

But the Klitschkos are classy men and not "white trash" like "joe strong".
      did i once condemn them on this thread? no i just asking peoples opinion...you are such a tough guy over the internet...i have tried countless times to be civil to you but since you but now im suggesting you put me on i9gnore you ballgazing queer...cause the gloves are off again...lol! since i know such dangerous people,maybe i suggest to you that you stop being an internet tough guy....
      Last edited by joe strong; 03-31-2011, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        im just saying if you had a choice to watch a movie about tyson or the klits which one would you choose? i understand that tyson movies have been done before but whose life do you find more interesting? good or bad
        Tyson had the more interesting and dramatic life by far, but I'd rather see a Klitschko movie at this point.

Comment

mike tyson was a simple bum blaster HBO product. Vitali would smash him in the ring, on the street, and vitali has a PH.D

Comment

Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis was badly hurt, was holding on for dear life and was staggering around the ring like a drunk, he barely survived the 2nd round. Lewis was getting outboxed, outworked, outlanded and was badly hurt several times in the fight.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was clearly the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his bitch ass into retirement.

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.

Comment

Lewis was coming off the KO win over Tyson. In the Lewis-Tyson post fight interview Lewis stated "I'm like fine wine, I get better with age"

In an interview right before the Vitali fight, Lewis said "I'm at the peak of my powers, I will keep fighting for many more years"

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement. That's a FACT.

Comment

Tyson's life story has been done over and over again. While I believe a prime Tyson would be too much for either Klit brother. I do think the brothers have an interesting story that being an American would be interesting to me just because I've never been to the Eastern Europe/Russia area. It is a whole different culture and it is nice to experience different things for a change.

Comment

vitali is a superior athlete

Comment

I have to lean toward Tyson but I'd definitely be interested in seeing either.

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
                    The threadstarter "joe strong" has told us about how he goes to Cuba to take advantage of the poor women there, who are forced to prostitute themselves to survive.

He's told us about how he used to "snort coke off a naked prostitutes asses" and how he's friends with Hell's Angels bike gang.

I imagine someone like him has a problem finding a steady girlfriend - he comes across as VERY stupid.

He obviously relates better to Tyson than the clean-living Klitschkos. I suppose if Wlad or Vitali raped a beauty queen, spent time in prison and started abusing drugs, "joe strong" could relate better to him...

But the Klitschkos are classy men and not "white trash" like "joe strong".
                    I hear you but I'm not sure how interesting a movie on the Klitschkos would be. Movies like this usually are more about the fighter's life outside the ring. Like "Ali." Sure, they had him fighting in the film but it was mostly about everything else, draft dodging etc.. Tyson came from the gutter and became the youngest HW champion ever, a feat that will likely never be matched.

You know more about them than I do and maybe they did have some real hardships to overcome that I don't know about but a movie about Tyson could be really interesting. I know they had one back in the day but it was low budget and could have been done much better.

Originally posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
                    Vitali-Tyson common opponents:

Lewis KO'd Tyson in 8.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement.

Williams KO'd Tyson in 4.

Vitali destroyed Williams.

That's all good and well but it has nothing to do with how interesting a movie could be. Look at the movie about Mickey Ward.. He wasn't a great fighter but from what I've heard, it was a great movie and as I said, it is mainly about his life outside the ring, not inside.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                      Tyson's life story has been done over and over again. While I believe a prime Tyson would be too much for either Klit brother. I do think the brothers have an interesting story that being an American would be interesting to me just because I've never been to the Eastern Europe/Russia area. It is a whole different culture and it is nice to experience different things for a change.
                      nice post,these are the intelligent answers i was looking for...whose life intrigues you more & why?

Comment

Working...
                      X