Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't think Margo said anything about being looked as a cripple in the Pac/Marg vid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think Margo said anything about being looked as a cripple in the Pac/Marg vid

In the video, all he says is something like "¿Por qué me mira mal, co que?".

"¿Por qué me mira mal?" means:

Why is he looking at me the wrong way?

What he meant to say with that "Co que" phrase I don't understand, unless he is saying como que. Which, again, doesn't means anything about him being crippled.

So is there another video in which he says this... or someone made up the subtitles?

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
    In the video, all he says is something like "¿Por qué me mira mal, co que?".

"¿Por qué me mira mal?" means:

Why is he looking at me the wrong way?

What he meant to say with that "Co que" phrase I don't understand, unless he is saying como que. Which, again, doesn't means anything about him being crippled.

So is there another video in which he says this... or someone made up the subtitles?
    no , he said , pues me mira manco o que, not mal , manco , look at it again.

Comment

yeah, you need a q-tip....badly

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
        yeah, you need a q-tip....badly
        You are right. He did say manco. Still "manco" is not a synonym of cripple. "Lisiado" or "Impedido" = cripple.

Tony meant to say that Roach is talking like he doesn't have hands, like he wasn't going to hit Pac also.

Comment

He is speaking lazily....he is saying 'mal'.
          Like when someone says 'what up' instead of 'what's up', it's lazy speak but it's understood.

Directly translated, 'mal' means 'bad'.

However, in this instance it is interpreted as inferior due to physical or mental sickness.
          In this case...physically crippled, unable to avoid punishment.

Comment

Regardless of what he said, when Roach responded with "I saw your last 2 fights", Tony looked like an ashamed little kid, caught in the act or something.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Regardless of what he said, when Roach responded with "I saw your last 2 fights", Tony looked like an ashamed little kid, caught in the act or something.
              I was thinking the same, but than again we didn't see the whole "face to face" episode...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Im not a Margs fan but dont you think that video was edited? I want to see the whole interview it looks like there was a lot of tension in that room.

Comment

Originally posted by 1nonlymre View Post
                  He is speaking lazily....he is saying 'mal'.
                  Like when someone says 'what up' instead of 'what's up', it's lazy speak but it's understood.

Directly translated, 'mal' means 'bad'.

However, in this instance it is interpreted as inferior due to physical or mental sickness.
                  In this case...physically crippled, unable to avoid punishment.
                  you need a q-tip too.......

-------------------------

manco........it means not having an arm/s.

cripple is a bad translation.......i mean its technically right, since a person without arms is a cripple..... but cripple is too generalized....

Comment

silly pochos. . ..

Comment

Working...
                    X