No announcement yet.

Who is greater? Manny Pacquiao or JCC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    agreed...the pernell fight wasn't really at a catchweight of 145...that was just a rumor
    Is that all?

Comment

Yes Chavez destroyed alot of taxi draiver, and Pacquiao Got koed By taxi drivers, lol, Chavez Will beat the real crap out of Paquiao, 36 years old Marquez took Pac to school twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Dondi33O View Post
        JCC by a hair. But Pacquiao isn't done yet. While JCC never tried to gain a weight advantage. He fought straight up.
        LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check out Chavez vs. Whitaker.........

Comment

Originally posted by guerrerosoul View Post
          Yes Chavez destroyed alot of taxi draiver, and Pacquiao Got koed By taxi drivers, lol, Chavez Will beat the real crap out of Paquiao, 36 years old Marquez took Pac to school twice.
          So did Whitaker and JCC would have lost if he gave Pernell a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by guerrerosoul View Post
            And Chavez was KOed by a Bum late in his career.

Comment

Pac>JCC

Comment

My vote goes to the Mexicutioner. I love JCC but Pacquiao would make him scream like a girl inside the ring.

Comment

pac is good but I pick JCC.

Comment

i pick jcc just because pac cant fight on the outside or inside for ****. jcc ending careers by giving brutal beatings,pac just gave good beatings but nothing compare to jcc.my favorit beating from jcc was the beating he gave rosario much more brutal then the cotto beating.

Comment

Working...
                    X