Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Not Concerned About Growing Into Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner is a ww. He is going to beat Maidana's ass. You will see Broners power slowly break Maidana down. Maidana will be no match for Broner.

Comment

Broner is probably a LMW that starves himself to beat up midgets like Eloy Perez.

Comment

broner will have to move a lot to win, I think chino is gonna give him all he can handle and maybe bust him down. this is broners first true test people can say what they want about the style matchup but maidana is never a easy fight and has added more to his game, plus broner wants the knockout bad to shut haters up so this will be a good one

Comment

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
          broner will have to move a lot to win, I think chino is gonna give him all he can handle and maybe bust him down. this is broners first true test people can say what they want about the style matchup but maidana is never a easy fight and has added more to his game, plus broner wants the knockout bad to shut haters up so this will be a good one
          Knocking Maidana won't shut up the haters. Haters keep on talking. But he can shrink the number of haters that he has.

Comment

Boner Will Model Floyd & Hand Pick Opponents That Make For Safe Trips To The Bank

...After Madiana knocks him out.

Comment

Maidana is going to get eaten in 7 rounds

Comment

This is going to be an excellent fight.

Comment

Maidana is about the only top WW Broner could probably beat clearly. Every one else beats his mediocre ass, Malignaggi almost did.

Comment

I know his fat ass isn't concerned about growing into welterweight. Someone get his fatass some cookies.

Comment

Maidana's slow but he can work. Broner fight more like the aged FMJ than FMJ in his prime (still nowhere near dude's level) his speed and a lil pop might make the difference but Paulie ate his best shots and kept it pushin'.

Not sure if his power transitioned to the 147 class but I know Marcos will come to work & is a tough character. Broner should strictly box and not trade to outpoint his way to victory.

I just want to see what Broner's chin is all about.

Comment

Working...
                      X