Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do Pacman and Jermey Lin have in common?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
    Actually, in terms of numbers, Pac is the most searched by far. Keep reaching though it's kinda funny watching a fish out of the water.
    Your own graph shows Mayweather ahead. LOL

Comment

LOL

Manny Pacquiao
      About 34,800,000 results (0.24 seconds)

Floyd Mayweather
      About 6,110,000 results (0.16 seconds)

Why is Floyd's number so small! Damn you Americans you need to search American boxers! We need to support each other more! Arghhh

Comment

You can play with the numbers switching to 2004 etc it won't change the fact that in 2012 Mayweather is the most searched and you were wrong.

Twitter
        Mayweather - 3,469,584 Followers
        Pacquiao - 753,528 Followers

Comment

Hahahahaahah thanks for the post

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            You can play with the numbers switching to 2004 etc it won't change the fact that in 2012 Mayweather is the most searched and you were wrong.
            Did I say anything about 2012? Nope, don't believe I did. Oh and I didn't switch any settings tard, it's already on default. Looks like Pac is more searched in the US and Globally, and has more hits too.

What's funny is that it's not even a big deal, but it's funny watching you pretend like it is. I'm American myself and even I can admit Pacquiao is more searched across the globe. Keep at it though, you're like a cute little puppy!

Comment

Did I say anything about 2012? Nope, don't believe I did. Oh and I didn't switch any settings tard, it's already on default. Looks like Pac is more searched in the US and Globally, and has more hits too.

What's funny is that it's not even a big deal, but it's funny watching you pretend like it is. I'm American myself and even I can admit Pacquiao is more searched across the globe. Keep at it though, you're like a cute little puppy!
              You were wrong that's all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                You were wrong that's all that matters.
                Pac's more searched globally and in the US on average, shows right in the graph! Cute little puppy we're done playing! Im getting bored.

Comment

How does pacmans cum taste?

Comment

Don't speak to people with red bar, get your rep up.

Comment

Pac's more searched globally and in the US on average, shows right in the graph! Cute little puppy we're done playing! Im getting bored.
                      Mayweather is more searched at this moment in time you said it was Pacquiao.

You=Wrong
                      Me=Right

You=Loser
                      Me=Winner

Your butt=Hurt
                      My butt=Fine

Comment

Working...
                      X