Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Williams is getting no respect on this board.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Hopkins- Hes shot to pieces he just proved vs. Jones. He had a zombie in front of him and didnt even hurt Roy once. His timing, speed and accuracy was off completely. Hopkins is shot now. Hes an ATG and should hang em up.

Cotto- In his last 4 fights hes 2-2.Got destroyed by Margarito. Beat Jennings who is a bum. Damn near lost to an average Clottey. Then got ass raped by Pacquiao.

JMM- Last we seen he got shut out by Floyd. Then had a chance to fight Soto, Peterson, Khan, Guzman, Mitchell, Katsidis, Funeka, or Valero (R.I.P). Yet chose to rematch a shot Diaz.Then on top of that he has his eyes set on a shot Hatton and a shot Morales next.

Meanwhile.

Williams is on a 5 fight winning streak and among those 5 was Martinez a fighter who is better then Cotto, Hopkins, and JMM right now.
    so just because hopkins is shot, williams is supposed to be ranked higher than him automatically?

theres nothing wrong with miguel losing to an atg, and theres also a huge possiblity that margo cheated in their fight. though i can accept the possibility that williams may be ranked higher than him now

jmm moved up to welter looking fat, weak and slow and fought in a fight where he got taken advantage of. prior to that, he beat juan diaz, one of the top fighters at 135. whos more skilled? jmm or williams? another question, who has a better resume? jmm or williams?

now, other than martinez and a past prime winky, what wins can make williams be ranked higher than the names mentioned?

Comment

cotto shouldnt be ranked in the top ten. his post tony outings dont lead me to believe hes amongst the top ten fighters in the world regardless of weight.

i can see why someone would rank jmm over pwill but if pwill beats cintron and in impressive fashion, pwill should be ranked higher. i feel the same for martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
        so just because hopkins is shot, williams is supposed to be ranked higher than him automatically?

theres nothing wrong with miguel losing to an atg, and theres also a huge possiblity that margo cheated in their fight. though i can accept the possibility that williams may be ranked higher than him now

jmm moved up to welter looking fat, weak and slow and fought in a fight where he got taken advantage of. prior to that, he beat juan diaz, one of the top fighters at 135. whos more skilled? jmm or williams? another question, who has a better resume? jmm or williams?

now, other than martinez and a past prime winky, what wins can make williams be ranked higher than the names mentioned?
        I agree, nice post

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post

Martinez
          Prime Margarito

ARE GREAT WINS.

Martinez went on to beat Pavlik.
          Marg went on to rape Cotto.

Who cares that he beat Diaz. Thats great. Fact is Diaz is done now did he not prove that vs. Paulie when Paulie ricked him and hurt him?

It doesnt matter who is more skilled between JMM and Paul thats not how the list works. If so JMM would be ranked over Pac because hes more skilled then Pacquiao.

Resume also doesnt matter. The P4P List is a what have you done for me lately list.

Comment

Williams fights often and has a good winning streak on top of it. This is why he needs to be over Dawson, JMM, Hopkins, and Martinez because of the win over him, close or not.

Comment

i simply think you rank PWILL to highly man. hes not higher than martinez. martinez beat Pwill and will do so in a rematch

Comment

So Pavlik is better then Martinez?

But Martinez just beat him.
                I had the Martinez-Williams fight a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  i simply think you rank PWILL to highly man. hes not higher than martinez. martinez beat Pwill and will do so in a rematch
                  Martinez lost according to.........Martinez.

Comment

Martinez
                    Prime Margarito

ARE GREAT WINS.

Martinez went on to beat Pavlik.
                    Marg went on to rape Cotto.

Who cares that he beat Diaz. Thats great. Fact is Diaz is done now did he not prove that vs. Paulie when Paulie ricked him and hurt him?

It doesnt matter who is more skilled between JMM and Paul thats not how the list works. If so JMM would be ranked over Pac because hes more skilled then Pacquiao.

Resume also doesnt matter. The P4P List is a what have you done for me lately list.
                    Why is Floyd ranked then?

Comment

How can you not rank Williams over Martinez? Wtf??

Comment

Working...
                      X