Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like Kelly Pavlik but I think he is not gonna do NOTHING at 168....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    they'd fight at a pace and distance that would favor pavlik

kessler has little inside game or laterally movement. he's a very good european style boxer / puncher.

i still think kessler beats him, but the style is something pavlik could deal with

whereas a southpaw like dawson with good footwork or a well roudned fighter like ward who can make his way inside or outside and carry rounds would be a nightmare
    Who would you pick between Bute and Kessler for Pavlik????

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
      I like Kelly Pavlik but I think he is not gonna do NOTHING at 168....
      I hoped he would regain past form but he has been unimpressive.

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
        Pavlik vs Froch is a good fight. Froch is easy to hit, and bouth have good power and chin.
        Kessler other good fight, but Kessler have not good chin
        Since when?

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
          Who would you pick between Bute and Kessler for Pavlik????

if i wanted kelly to win?

bute

especially right away. he just got completely schooled by cobra froch and then stopped, rofl

Comment

froch is not easy to hit. he's actually pretty cute considering that he's not fast.

he boxed abraham's doors off
            same with johnson

he'd win every round against pavlik. kelly's only advantages would be handspeed and power.
            Abraham and Jhonson dont punch Froch because his reach, Pavlik has good reach, speed and power. I dont say that is a easy fight, but both have chance

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              Since when?
              Green fight, he have good chin, but Froch and Pavlik have great chin

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
                Abraham and Jhonson dont punch Froch because his reach, Pavlik has good reach, speed and power. I dont say that is a easy fight, but both have chance

johnson's is identical to froch's...

only two inches shorter, too.

and pavlik does not have good speed.. his hands gmove fast once they get going, but he's easy to beat to the punch. and dont get me started on his feet. froch has 10X the feet pavlik has.

Comment

double negatives in OP aside, I think Pavlik, if he gets the right fights can become a "name". I still think Bika and Green would be good fights for him

Comment

oh and I mean a contender at SMW, not a name in boxing. herp derp on my part

Comment

johnson's is identical to froch's...

only two inches shorter, too.

and pavlik does not have good speed.. his hands gmove fast once they get going, but he's easy to beat to the punch. and dont get me started on his feet. froch has 10X the feet pavlik has.
                      No Pavlik is faster than Froch, in my opinion is a good fight

Comment

Working...
                      X