No announcement yet.

Illuminati card game, your thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    He's also a Christian fanatic who thinks we are in the 'end times'. lol.

But he's not a sheep. Oh no.

Good sir.
    The proof is in the pudding good sir. If nothing happens starting next year then by all means continue on with your lifestyle. It's your FREEWILL afterall.

So you really thought Ron Paul was a fake eh. Bleehheehhheeh (sheep grunt).

Anyway let's leave the issue at is it good sir.

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
      The proof is in the pudding good sir. If nothing happens starting next year then by all means continue on with your lifestyle. It's your FREEWILL afterall.

What must a man do to avoid these disasters next year?

Comment

Could you do me a small favor and let me know exactly when the 'end' is coming? Like, give me a specific timeframe so that I can laugh my balls off when it passes and everything remains the same?

I love it when you guys do that.

Comment

Tbh I like this mokmokv2 alt better than Tycoon the moogle.
          Last edited by Miburo; 11-12-2012, 03:28 PM.

Comment

"If nothing happens starting next year.." like what? Lets be specific.

You think the next 3 years will bring about the end of the world and a visit from Jebus. lol....wanker.

Comment

Working...
            X