Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katsidis: Broner Won't Faze Me, I Can Still Beat The Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wouldn't really do anything for Broner really, Katsidis has lost 4 of his last 5 Fights

I love Katsidis Heart and Toughness but he has absolutely NO DEFENSE OR HEAD MOVEMENT, with Broner Hand Speed he would just PICK KATSIDIS APART and leave his face a bloody mess
    Last edited by sicko; 06-01-2012, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RapeBeard
      Mensah is the type of opponent that nobody in their right mind would fight unless they had to. Kats still gave a good account of himself.

I don't think Broner would fare much better vs. Mensah but we will never know because Broner's people would avoid Mensah at all costs.
      Mensah is a decent fighter, I'm not really talking about what Mensah was doing to him, which was alarming in and of itself because I don't think Mensah is a top level fighter but he was catching Katsidis basically at will.

But what I was talking about were the physical signs from Katsidis towards the end of the fight, his legs were totally gone by the 8th or 9th rounds. I mean Katsidis was stumbling around and tripping over his own feet without Mensah having to land a punch at times.

Comment

Katsidis, you're a warrior but you have never beaten 'the best'.

Good wins over solid guys and some tough fights but no victory over the elite (the best).

Comment

If Gesta doesn't fight Kim, you should fight Kim.
          If this fights happens though, I'll give Broner props in this. Adding a good name to the resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
            ¿Katsidis a bum!? Katsidis has fought everyone & has giving all a good & tough fight..Katsidis is Definitely game, ALL HEART!!Broner hasn't faced the caliber fighters that Katsidis has faced & this would be another good test for Broner..I hope the fight gets done & it will be a good one!
            Heart = punching bag and that is what Katsidis is at this point. Broner would be better off rematching Ponce or facing somebody with real skill and not just a blown up name.

Comment

Katsidis could pressure Broner into the corner and pummel him with that chopping right.

Comment

Im telling u guys, ever since Ponce DeLeon, Broner wont be facing anyone with heart and knock out records.

Comment

Katsidis a very tuff guy but his best days are behind him & he wants a few $$ bouts while he still has a name...Broner would beat him as his tech skill is above Mikes...

Comment

Originally posted by hhnic718 View Post
                    Katsidis is a bum, blah blah blah
                    How can u even say something like that?

You are a pole smoking f@g...how u like that?

Talk like you have enough balls to pronounce a professional prize fighter a bum...

Who tha fuk are u?

Comment

come on , if burns can dominate kat, so can broner

Comment

Working...
                      X