Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez And Broner Arrive By Very Different Means

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't get confused body ....its not about haters or not ........its about be in Fair .........James Kirkland should fight saul alvarez next .......a decent opponent for alvarez .....looking forward for this fight ....
    Last edited by lluisone; 03-06-2011, 05:05 PM.

Comment

there was absolutely no reason why Broner v De Leon should have been 10 rounds! If you step up, do it properly. An extra two would have won it for De Leon. Made me very annoyed he didn't get the nod. I had lederman's scorecard.

Comment

alvarez shouldve not had let hatton go the distance and ponce de leon got robbed. hatton tagged alvarez way too much and broner didn't do much to get the W...

Comment

Canelo was rocked by a small, average fighter(Cotto's brother).
          Canelo couldn't KO a small, average fighter(Hatton) with flush shots.
          He's got lousy defense.
          He has average hand speed.
          He's in for a world of hurt if they put him in with a top 10 super welter.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            The fight was Ponce de Leon’s lone appearance on HBO’s main network (having previously appeared on HBO Latino), but had won nine straight entering Saturday’s fight, including a highlight-reel third round knockout of Antonio Escalante last September.
            I'm pretty sure that Ponce de Leon also fought Rey Bautista on HBO BAD.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
              Canelo was rocked by a small, average fighter(Cotto's brother).
              Canelo couldn't KO a small, average fighter(Hatton) with flush shots.
              He's got lousy defense.
              He has average hand speed.
              He's in for a world of hurt if they put him in with a top 10 super welter.
              his shots landed so that is what matters.
              in for a world of hurt has yet to be seen. none of his opposition lately has been good, so i doubt he worried too much. he needs a real challenge to show how good he really is under pressure.

Comment

Told you guys many times before Canelo=the Mexican Great White Nope! Pinche pelos de elote! LOL!

Comment

Don't get confused body ....its not about haters or not ........its about be in Fair .........James Kirkland should fight saul alvarez next .......a decent opponent for alvarez .....looking forward for this fight ....

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                    his shots landed so that is what matters.
                    in for a world of hurt has yet to be seen. none of his opposition lately has been good, so i doubt he worried too much. he needs a real challenge to show how good he really is under pressure.
                    Maybe. We'll see.

Comment

Working...
                    X