No announcement yet.

A short message for those who will watch the Pac-Mosley fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A short message for those who will watch the Pac-Mosley fight

before everyone gets too excited about pac winning this **** fight, i just want to remind you folks of shane's last 2 fight wherein he got his ass dominated by floyd and had a draw with Mora. thats why manny is fighting him now and thats why manny should get ZERO credit no matter how good he looks against mosley. thank you

Erik Morales didn't look too good in his last 2 either

Comment

Originally posted by JM.. View Post
      before everyone gets too excited about pac winning this **** fight, i just want to remind you folks of shane's last 2 fight wherein he got his ass dominated by floyd and had a draw with Mora. thats why manny is fighting him now and thats why manny should get ZERO credit no matter how good he looks against mosley. thank you
      ZERO credit get the **** out here.. i guess the guy that whoop your as.s in metropolis mall should get zero credit coz u're a bum

Comment

Wow this is brand new information that no one was aware of until you started this thread. Many thanks.

Comment

Does it really matter bro?

I mean Armstrong was more shot to **** when Robinson beat him and there are countless of other All-time greats that beat other legendary fighters who were clearly past it.

Now not for one second do I think Shane is shot, he just isn't prime anymore, as I see him beating anyone 140-147 not named Floyd, Manny or Victor Ortiz, but let's say he was....Pacquiao isn't doing anything guys like Ali, Robinson and countless others haven't done before.

Comment

if pacs murdering him from round 1 then no he wont. if it competitive for a few rounds then yes he will. floyd gets more credit no matter what for fighting him when pac was ducking him.

Comment

it doesn't do much for his legacy and he doesn't get more credit than floyd for beating mosley no matter what he does, but still it's a good fight

people like to pretend they know exactly what they are getting, like their predictions are always on point, there have been many crap fights that turn into exciting fights, many mismatches that become upsets etc

but you're the one kidding yourself if you think mosley isn't gonna put up a fight

mayweather is a beast, mora RAN, mosley did not gas in that fight
              Last edited by SplitSecond; 05-07-2011, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                Erik Morales didn't look too good in his last 2 either
                And actually there were more talks of Holyfield being shot heading into the first Tyson fight, than Shane heading into this Pacquiao fight and we all saw how that turned out....

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeBlack View Post
                  ZERO credit get the **** out here.. i guess the guy that whoop your as.s in metropolis mall should get zero credit coz u're a bum
                  did i hit a nerve? sorry son

Comment

im not saying that it wont be a good fight, just reminding some of you why pac took this fight

Comment

Working...
                    X