No announcement yet.

Brad Pitt....Overrated or Underrated???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I honestly have never heard anyone speak of Brad Pitt in a way to suggest that he is overrated or underrated, I think he is a good actor and he has been in alot of good movies. Some of his movies were classics and some were completely forgettable.

Comment

He is in good films but he is terrible.

Troy was shocking!

In se7en Freeman and the other guy out acted him by 10 fold.

In World war z anyone could have played that role. Did he do anything special? Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          It honestly depends on who you're talking to.

I consider him fairly accurately rated, but I think that the 'Oceans' series was utterly ******ed and predictable. I also think that 'Seven' was nothing special.

His best works were 'Fight Club', 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button', and 'Babel', IMO.

What about Snatch??

Comment

Brad Pitt is an excellent actor who I think has been the victim of his own good looks.

Curious case of Benjamin Button, Se7en, The Assassination of Jesse James, A River Runs Through it, Seven Years in Tibet, Interview With A Vampire, Snatch, Legends of the Fall, Inglorious Bastards, Fight Club, 12 monkeys...

He's done some really good stuff and can do many different types of roles. I would say he's slightly underrated as an actor to be honest. Everyone sees a pretty face but the dude is a beast in the game.

Comment

Pitt is a good actor. Not as good as Johnny Depp, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Brad Pitt is an excellent actor who I think has been the victim of his own good looks.

Curious case of Benjamin Button, Se7en, The Assassination of Jesse James, A River Runs Through it, Seven Years in Tibet, Interview With A Vampire, Snatch, Legends of the Fall, Inglorious Bastards, Fight Club, 12 monkeys...

He's done some really good stuff and can do many different types of roles. I would say he's slightly underrated as an actor to be honest. Everyone sees a pretty face but the dude is a beast in the game.
                This post x1000

Comment

On a /100 scoring, I would say Brad Pitt is a solid 85. Which is pretty good because once you get into the 90s ranking, you are talking about Pacino, De Niro, Brando, Lemmon, Nicholson, Hackman.

Comment

If anything pitts performance in snatch made that movie worse (it was a good movie)

Comment

He's a great actor IMO. I think most people agree so I'd say he's rated about where he should be. He's very versatile. He has been in some terrible films but what actor hasn't?

Comment

Working...
                      X