Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He looked a bit stunned at 0:37 .

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Pretty sure Manny will be alright for this fight, Rios is that big of a puncher and he isn't all that likely to catch Manny clean with something he doesn't see coming.

It will be interesting to see what Manny has left though, Rios is tough and will come to win if Manny can't deter him that is a bad sign going forward.

A lot to learn in this fight should be interesting.
      Can't agree more. We should find out a lot of things in this fight. If Pacs punch resistance and power are still there. If they are this fight will look like Diaz 2, if not time to be a full time politician.

Comment

OP, please stop posting. Please. My god you're a frantic little thing.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Manny looked tired after shadow boxing, his stamina is no longer the same.

Not a good look guys dropping his hands in sparring against some big guys, in time he will probably get dropped, what is he doing? trying to imitate roy jones jr and thinking he can drop his hands and use head movement and than counter? LMAO guys don't bet on Pacmn in this fight I am warning you this dude never learns.

You can't make assumptions based on a 1 min video. What don't know what he was doing prior to the start of the video. Ever take that to consideration?

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            He's just having some fun the real training hasn't even started yet and is jinkee pregnant?? If yes damm manny control urself.
            Yes Jinkee is pregnant, expecting their 5th baby

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
              Yes Jinkee is pregnant, expecting their 5th baby

God damn how many kids does a motha****a need?

0 for me, thanks.

Comment

Hectari, please let me know your prediction on the Cotto fight tonight before the fight starts. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X