Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury: "Forget the boring Klitschkos, the world wants Haye vs Fury" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Nor I. It's exactly the sort of story I'd expect Haye to be associated with. A real big shot.
    I met Haye once at his gym. Complete gentleman.

He says 2007, maybe that was the stage where Haye was just starting to get som national press etc thinking he's a big shot.

Fury will get there one day..

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      I met Haye once at his gym. Complete gentleman.

He says 2007, maybe that was the stage where Haye was just starting to get som national press etc thinking he's a big shot.

Fury will get there one day..
      Haye comes across as a d*ck every time he appears on camera to this day, so it's little surprise to hear he acts like one off it.

Comment

Haye won't even give a weed of a kid an autograph unless they do 20 push ups. I can imagine he is a complete d1ck a lot of the time so not surprised at all.

Fury was funny as usual in this interview. Shame Haye will spark him in 3 though.

Comment

Tyson Fury might be the funniest boxer ever. He's a mediocre fighter but in terms of trash talking he's full package.

Comment

Booth looks terrified of Fury.

Still, Wladimir > every HW.

Comment

If they think it's going to be on channel 5 (going on Fury saying he will speak to the producer of Channel 5), this fight isn't happening.......

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                If they think it's going to be on channel 5 (going on Fury saying he will speak to the producer of Channel 5), this fight isn't happening.......
                Well, that's the main stumbling block, isn't it?

Hennessy and Fury are contracted to Channel 5.

Comment

The broadcasters are going to have to negotiate. Either Haye fights on terrestrial, or Fury buys his way out of his contract with Channel 5. The latter is unlikely, given the sum and effort invested by C5 in Tyson Fury.

I guess its possible that Sky broadcast the fight on PPV, and Channel 5 show all the re-runs. But when, in history, have C5 and Sky co-promoted an event?

Not sure if Hennessy is too keen, either. Sure, he'll make a quick buck, but he'll also sabotage his relationship with a broadcaster and lose his prize asset.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    The broadcasters are going to have to negotiate. Either Haye fights on terrestrial, or Fury buys his way out of his contract with Channel 5. The latter is unlikely, given the sum and effort invested by C5 in Tyson Fury.

I guess its possible that Sky broadcast the fight on PPV, and Channel 5 show all the re-runs. But when, in history, have C5 and Sky co-promoted an event?

Not sure if Hennessy is too keen, either. Sure, he'll make a quick buck, but he'll also sabotage his relationship with a broadcaster and lose his prize asset.
                    I can't see a way Channel 5 will have the power to outbid Sky on an occasion such as this. They will fight on Sky if it happens. It's going to be a legendary build-up.

Hopefully the fight gets signed ASAP.

Comment

I love Tyson Fury the more I hear him speak/tweet

Comment

Working...
                      X