• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montaya told me.....

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Was it over the false accusations of Mayweather and the PED thing, that he later had no proof of and was asking people around to take down what he had said?
      What false accusation are you talking about?

Comment

hes a interesting guy to listen to .

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Was it over the false accusations of Mayweather and the PED thing, that he later had no proof of and was asking people around to take down what he had said?
          Not sure. I thought it was over a small ime fighter whose name I don't even no. Looks like it is bigger than that.

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
          atleast they didnt sue him for defamation of character
          Floyd also is suing Pac for the same thing, thus Pac's lawyers asked for his earnings to compare.

Comment

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post

Floyd also is suing Pac for the same thing, thus Pac's lawyers asked for his earnings to compare.
            That's funny cause Shaefer requested the same thing to Arum, in regards to coming up with a fair purse for Pacquiao-Mayweather. He requested they compare Mayweather's PPVs to Pacquiao's PPVs and Arum is shook.

Comment

Montoya is a VADA and Victor Conte puupet.

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
                That's funny cause Shaefer requested the same thing to Arum, in regards to coming up with a fair purse for Pacquiao-Mayweather. He requested they compare Mayweather's PPVs to Pacquiao's PPVs and Arum is shook.
                It's a ****ty world. They need to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
                  I like the guy, there no insider that takes more importance than him. He exposes everybody thats why Arum or De La hoya dont like him.... He should still do what he do cuz he dont take any sides. I dont know why people here rant on him he is the only guy going to the trenches and writing about it unlike the media who know nothing about boxing aside for pac and may....

WAR MONTOYA!!!!
                  Truth right here. Montoya is lifting the lid and the money-men don't like it.

If there's nothing to hide they don't have to worry about a reporter like Montoya, banning him is drastic and suspicion-inducing.

It was Montoya who broke the Tarver, Peterson and Berto stories, boxing fans should be supporting him and the battle against illegal use of PEDs.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 07-07-2012, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Where the hell did Montoya accuse GB fighters of using PED's?IDK where the hell you guys are getting your info from.GB said he accused Floyd of testing positive 3 times.Gabe said show me proof where I said that.GB never had proof.Its a complete ***** move by them.Vada is a far better testing program that's why he supports it,has nothing to do with being a puppet

Comment

They are dumb, they should have just pay him off like Arum does to most of these beggars.

Comment

Working...
                      X