Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Ferguson To Tell Javier Hernandez Stop The Catholic Prayer at Rangers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldnt be surprised if someone takes a pop at him if he does.
    Last edited by Gojira; 11-20-2010, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Shame on Alex for letting something of religion get to him like this in the first place... let Hernandez do his thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
        Shame on Alex for letting something of religion get to him like this in the first place... let Hernandez do his thing.
        Lulz, you don't get it.

He's protecting him from the religious nutcases that are Rangers fans.

Comment

Oh... , i'm just gonna leave Soccer alone period from now on, i knew i shouldn't of said anything...

Comment

Fuck Fergie. Hernandez should pray and put on a Celtic shirt if he scores at Ibrox.

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
              whats the deal in scotland? they hate catholics or something? i never really cared much about the scotish.
              Don't blame us man i'm a catholic .Heard this song

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
                whats the deal in scotland? they hate catholics or something? i never really cared much about the scotish.
                Here's a documentry for you .You can educate yourself on secterianism in Scotland .Celtic and Rangers .Half catholics half protestants but both hate each other .Ferguson used to play for Rangers so he's a protestant .

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                  Fuck Fergie. Hernandez should pray and put on a Celtic shirt if he scores at Ibrox.
                  i would laugh my ass off if he tucked in a celtic jersey. when he scores he takes off his under armour and united jersey and runs around with a celtic jersey laughin at the rangers fan

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
                    Here's a documentry for you .You can educate yourself on secterianism in Scotland .Celtic and Rangers .Half catholics half protestants but both hate each other .Ferguson used to play for Rangers so he's a protestant .
                    thanks ill be watching that, i always knew celtic and rangers were rivals but didnt know it was due to religious purposes

Comment

**** it Fergie let him prey, he's a big boy and the reaction of the fans might get him in the mood to score a hatrick!

**** Rangers

UNITED!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X