Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley Pac negotiations have reached a snag...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley shouldn't do it...

He is a champ and p4p guy,, manny is low on options at this point

Bradley has other options like jmm 2, ruslan 2,, or maybe just sit out

Tim has to know that if he wasn't with top rank he could get the Floyd fight

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
      Bradley is no dummie. He knows the second that he signs on for the Pac rematch his undefeated record is out the window. Under no circumstances will he be getting another decision over Manny and he is not knocking the guy out.
      I think Tim is ok with that as long as TR is willing to up his guaranteed money after that but Bob seems to want to low ball him before he is no longer undefeated so that is most likely the hold up.
      Tim's manager said they would resign as long as its an increase in guaranteed money but TR doesn't want to do that.
      And no its not a violation of the Ali act. That provision only pertains to a fighters mandatory can't be forced to sign with the promoter of the champion to get a fight he is owed anyway. Pac is not Bradley's mandatory.
      Lots of posters on here said Arum fixed the judges for Bradley to win the first fight with Pacquiao. Now you're saying Arum will fix the judging so that Bradley can only win by KO and not possibly win on points. Why would Arum want Pacquiao to lose and then want Pacquiao to win? I think it's possible that two of the judges just made a very bad call in the first Pacquiao-Bradley fight but were not bribed. I think it is possible that no judges will be bribed for the rematch and the judges will just score the fight the way they truly see. it. Saying that the judges are absolutely bribed and the fight is fixed almost sounds like a built in excuse for Bradley if he loses on points.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Lots of posters on here said Arum fixed the judges for Bradley to win the first fight with Pacquiao. Now you're saying Arum will fix the judging so that Bradley can only win by KO and not possibly win on points. Why would Arum want Pacquiao to lose and then want Pacquiao to win? I think it's possible that two of the judges just made a very bad call in the first Pacquiao-Bradley fight but were not bribed. I think it is possible that no judges will be bribed for the rematch and the judges will just score the fight the way they truly see. it. Saying that the judges are absolutely bribed and the fight is fixed almost sounds like a built in excuse for Bradley if he loses on points.
        Rematch. What are they going to do for him if he does beat Pac? Ruslan rematch? That early into an extension..no. The though is he loses this rematch, they fight again and possibly sell out Pac (fighting pac two more times is a LOT of exposure)...then he could fight randoms, maybe fight Prov and just in general troll Floyd.

That is... If you believe this kind of ish would be done.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          Rematch. What are they going to do for him if he does beat Pac? Ruslan rematch? That early into an extension..no. The though is he loses this rematch, they fight again and possibly sell out Pac (fighting pac two more times is a LOT of exposure)...then he could fight randoms, maybe fight Prov and just in general troll Floyd.

That is... If you believe this kind of ish would be done.
          That's assuming he does beat Pacquaio. If he loses though, I doubt he'll get a rematch anytime soon. They'll just try Marquez again, and if not, Ruslan or even Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS View Post
            link to actual article?
            http://www.fighthype.com/news/article16024.html

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I am not saying anything about Arum bribing anybody. I am saying Bradley doesn't have a style to overwhelm Pac and the fight will be close. In a close fight judges will not want to be perceived as robbing a popular guy like Pac again so that's why I say there is no way Bradley gets another decision.
              Who knows what happened in the first fight but I am not going to accuse anyone of bribery when no facts show that.

Comment

Working...
              X