Rigo doesn't want to use VADA [new update]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigo doesn't want to use VADA [new update]

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing
    So Guillermo Rigondeaux wants to bring in his own testing organization after agreeing to VADA. GTFO.... #boxing

Steve Kim
    ‏@stevemaxboxing
    Rigo agreed to VADA, Donaire/Conte sent over every supplement they use and now this. Tell him to take a hike...

oh ffs.......

Comment

It's all this he said she said back and forth bull. It's getting old.

Comment

Somehow I see people turning this into a Donaire is ducking excuse

Comment

The MEMO testing academy

Anyone else up for a UFC model where we can ditch these divas and ****s like Arum and Schaffer who do their best to duck the best fights being made? Fcuk competition, bring in a monopoly!!!!

Comment

Donaire & Rigo's in NY already! Don't believe anything till tomorrow noon!

http://www.*********.com/Boxing/dona...hit-nyc-172833

Comment

Rigo is either dead scared of carbon isotope ratio testing or just fucking with Donaire right now. It better be the later. Rigo knows the ultimatum Donaire gave him about signing the contract before the press conferee so trying to stall more is BS.
              Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 02-21-2013, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Seriously I hope this is just a joke. Because yesterday I accused Team Rigo of doing everything to muck up this fight, I said his team need to be fired because they aren't doing him any favours in getting this fight secured.

Comment

We will find out tomorrow

Comment

"After agreeing to VADA" - so he has agreed, but now wants to bring in his own test which Donaire has to agree to? That would be pretty ridiculous...but I wouldn't blame him for using additional testing only for himself as an insurance policy against the VADA results, since Conte is the one who came up with that test.

It would have to be USADA; if it is, then we could really get a battle of the PED titans:

Memo vs Conte
                    VADA vs USADA

Imagine if one test finds something and the other doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                    X