Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smh, and to think I actually liked this kid. What a shame

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Of course it does...to GGG cum-gaggers it doesnt, You see Quillin is building his name with rubios just like GGG is building his name with the Oumas, Now Quillin is still a bigger name and bring more to the table than GGG at this point, Thats why GGG needs to do more than normal, GGG hasn't really done much yet but he is going about it the right way.
      this guy supports fighting Rubio's of the world over Golovkins.

"Now Quillin is still a bigger name and bring more to the table than GGG at this point" i cant stop laughing

GGG hasnt done much but Guerrero has. Maybe if GOlovkin gets KTFO by Brewer, he can get Quillin to stop ducking him

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        If Quillin took up his fight challenge and didnt duck him, he'd be facing Quillin instead of Rosada that night You act like such a casual noob fan sometimes for a vet on here
        HE also had the chance to face Molina...

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Wow this post proves you're a hater

Please stop talking about Golovkin not being "qualified" enough when Quillin is facing Rubio and Guerrero in his next 2 fights. You just sound like a complete moron, seriously
        Am a hater because am not on your eastern block bandwagon got it..

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        No, You understand how "Mayweather boxing" works

Now Quillin is a "high name" Golovkin is a bigger name then Quillin and he did in 6 months after coming to the US from Kazakhstan. He built a bigger name the quillin, sorry to break it to you
        Nah am just using your "Klitchsko boxing" --- David Haye

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Sooo.... you're condemning for GGG for attempting to make good fights and not taking on tune-up after tune-up after tune-up after tune-up tune-up after tune-up?
        Nah am not try again.

Comment

Quillin has done much yet, he is been built so fighting the rubios of these world is part of the process, fighting GGG now does not make sense legacy wise or financially, the fight can be even better when both fighters have done more..I dont get the rush with this whole GGG stuff, the man only came on the scene to a lot of you guys 2 fights ago and now the world is ducking him because they interview a bunch of guys and they are looking at other names? Nah boxing doesnt work like that.
          Quillin just "came on the scene" in december

Comment

this guy supports fighting Rubio's of the world over Golovkins.

"Now Quillin is still a bigger name and bring more to the table than GGG at this point" i cant stop laughing

GGG hasnt done much but Guerrero has. Maybe if GOlovkin gets KTFO by Brewer, he can get Quillin to stop ducking him
            You can cry all you want but GGG hasn't done sheet and until he does something he isnt going to jump on anyone's coat-tail.

Comment

Quillin just "came on the scene" in december
              Okay mate, then he doesn't deserve to fight the beast then...Tell Quillin to build is PPV up

Comment

• I remember when Andy Lee decided not to fight Quilllin, his reasoning was something along the lines of "At the level we're fighting at, any one of us could lose. It's not worth the risk for money I'd get paid especially with nothing being guaranteed." While it wasn't the manliest thing to say, I could kind of respect it because at least he was being honest. Quillin on the other hand is unjustifiably being a diva here.

Quillin vs Golovkin at the end of the year would pretty much guarantee Sergio fighting the winner. With no more euro fighters and the unlikely hood of Canelo/Floyd winner wanting to fight him, there's really no one left. Right now Sergio could get away with not fighting someone like Golovkin because he's relatively unknown and the demand isn't staggering, but no way he could avoid the winner of two recent premium cable staples.
                Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 01-26-2013, 02:05 AM.

Comment

HE also had the chance to face Molina...

But wanted a top ranked belt holder in his division
                  Am a hater because am not on your eastern block bandwagon got it..
                  So you're a eastern euro hater, this is even more sad, i thought it was just Golovkin

Nah am just using your "Klitchsko boxing" --- David Haye
                  Its probably a bad idea to use David Haye quotes when talking about ducking

Nah am not try again.
                  You are

Comment

Okay mate, then he doesn't deserve to fight the beast then...Tell Quillin to build is PPV up
                    Only quillin ducking supporters and Garcia fans can use that excuse. Golovkin wants the fight

Comment

Of course it does...to GGG cum-gaggers it doesnt, You see Quillin is building his name with rubios just like GGG is building his name with the Oumas, Now Quillin is still a bigger name and bring more to the table than GGG at this point, Thats why GGG needs to do more than normal, GGG hasn't really done much yet but he is going about it the right way.
                      No, it didn't make sense, go back and read again.

How is Quillin bigger? You talk about this guy like he's Mayweather. He and GGG are about on the same level. Any difference is negligible.

As for GGG needing to do more than normal and going about it the right way - as a poster already pointed out, you're actually asking him to fight a bunch of average fighters before he gets to Quillin?

Why? Why the fook do we have to go through that? These are two guys who are 30 who need to break through, and break through now.

You think you're being smart with all this "I know how boxing works fools" sh-t but you need to take a step back and look what you're arguing for.

Comment

Working...
                      X