Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd REGAINS spotlight back, posts new celeb pics on Facebook! (see inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is a G.

Comment

Who cares????? What did he regain?

Comment

Why are boxing fans keeping Floyd Jr. alive?

He obviously doesn't want anything to do with the sport or its fans right now. Floyd doesn't care about boxing fans and he'll tell you so himself.

"I don't fight for the fans..."

LOL!

I mean how much clearer can it get?

The guy is not fighting Pacquiao or anyone else. He told a kid that was damn near on his death bed that he's retiring for two years. Floyd could care less about the fans or boxing.

Leave him alone, let him be and get off his D***!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post

He obviously doesn't want anything to do with the sport or its fans right now. Floyd doesn't care about boxing fans and he'll tell you so himself.

LOL!

The guy is not fighting Pacquiao or anyone else. He told a kid that was damn near on his death bed that he's retiring for two years. Floyd could care less about the fans or boxing.

Ask Dan Rafael, Kevin Iole, and every other mainstream boxing writer why they continue to talk about floyd. My guess is because numbers do not lie. And no matter how you cut it, floyd is the biggest draw in boxing.

Comment

Pathetic, this fool could be 100x more attention if he beats Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              Ask Dan Rafael, Kevin Iole, and every other mainstream boxing writer why they continue to talk about floyd. My guess is because numbers do not lie. And no matter how you cut it, floyd is the biggest draw in boxing.
              But he's not fighting right now and has already stated he isn't thinking about boxing.

Why keep sucking him dry?

Who cares what he's doing on facebook or the grammys?

Comment

Originally posted by ThatHatiankid
                Who is the girl next to drake?
                Originally posted by ShoopDaWhoop View Post
                Floyd Mayweather Jr
                ... got'em

Comment

damn why do ya'll grown ass men keep posting bout what another grown man posts on facebook??damn ya'll are lame...who gives a ****???

Comment

LOL!

this is true..im a huge floyd fan..but he doesnt give a **** bout me,how i feel or my life..all he cares about is money.........thats why he calls himself money.....i can accept that..atleast hes honest...why people keep posting what he does daily is beyond me

Comment

Originally posted by ShoopDaWhoop View Post
                      Floyd Mayweather Jr
                      Good shot.LMAO

LOL!

As a fan I do realize he is a regular man. Its 2011 everything is about the celeb factor. You're just as interested because you took the time to speak on it. We have got to stop turning our nose up like its beneath us to recognize star power. Nobody on boxing scene has limited themselves to just bell to bell analysis so letss get off the high horses.

Comment

Working...
                      X