No announcement yet.

Did Ali have hidden Psychic powers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Ali have hidden Psychic powers

King commenting on the Holmes /Ali fight,and makes a bizarre statement. Did he use these to his advantage?

@ 31:00 king:" he's really trying to use his psychic powers to bring larry under some sort of control."

Obviously
    How did you not know this
    How do you think he beat foreman

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
      Obviously
      How did you not know this
      How do you think he beat foreman
      Yea I guess ,and by then in the late 70's he couldn't manufacture the ability much. I would also guess he would not be allowed to box if he disclosed his ability to manipulate a match,it would be deemed as unfair advantage not being able to prove when or if he is hypnotizing his opponents.

Comment

:hehehe: `

Comment

I think it was a bad choice of words. Psychic powers doesn't really have to mean having extrasensory perception. It could probably be used to describe having great psychological skills, which is probably what the commentator meant.

But yeah, pretty much nobody would use it in that context.

Comment

He could've used those powers in his last 2 fights.

Are you trying to fill the void of dumb questions left by Alex Kid's banning?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              He could've used those powers in his last 2 fights.

Are you trying to fill the void of dumb questions left by Alex Kid's banning?
              The difference is I have proof or quotes that are already in play when I post for the cry babies in advance.....

Maybe he had lost most abilities by the late 70's?
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-11-2016, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Yea I guess ,and by then in the late 70's he couldn't manufacture the ability much. I would also guess he would not be allowed to box if he disclosed his ability to manipulate a match,it would be deemed as unfair advantage not being able to prove when or if he is hypnotizing his opponents.

Comment

Pretty sure what was meant was that he used mind games, which he did inside and outside the ring constantly.

Comment

We all know Ali had enough psychic power to psych Larry out, depending on his psyche, you psychos.

Comment

Working...
                    X