Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, was Cotto washed up all year or only after Trout beat him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    Trout isnt that good,just a bad style for Cotto,Canelo will punish Trout
    Hit up the betting page. Link below, nuff said.

Comment

Cotto's not washed up.

He's passed his prime and has been for a while but he's not washed up.

Comment

I don't think i have seen any poster that i respect make those claims.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Hit up the betting page. Link below, nuff said.
          oh fasho soon as the fight is announced you got yourself a bet

Comment

In fact I actually believe that Cotto wasn't washed up in either fight, that he was indeed fat & healthy for both & he did lose to 2 better fighters.

But there are posters like Burner, who when I said Trout beats Cotto posted vigorously on Cotto's behalf. But after Trout beat him, now Trout beat a faded fighter. He's supposed to be 1 of the more knowledgeable fans.
            Burner. Oh wow didn't know that. You sure pac boy or hugh grant didn't hack his account. Lol. I had trout winning too before the fight. Anyone who didn't see that coming probably didn't see trout other than the last showtime fight.

Comment

Cotto's not washed up.....he hasn't been prime since 2008, but he can still fight. Floyd and Trout are just better.

Comment

In fact I actually believe that Cotto wasn't washed up in either fight, that he was indeed fat & healthy for both & he did lose to 2 better fighters.

But there are posters like Burner, who when I said Trout beats Cotto posted vigorously on Cotto's behalf. But after Trout beat him, now Trout beat a faded fighter. He's supposed to be 1 of the more knowledgeable fans.
                Fat???????

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  Fat???????

Not in the literal sense Larry, simply to emphasize healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    Burner. Oh wow didn't know that. You sure pac boy or hugh grant didn't hack his account. Lol. I had trout winning too before the fight. Anyone who didn't see that coming probably didn't see trout other than the last showtime fight.
                    I wouldn't lie to you bro. Yes, Burner in fact said Cotto would beat Trout. Which would be hard to believe right now considering he's acting like trout is a bum.

Comment

I don't think so, but this last fight showed a real dissent. He needs to find that passion for the sport or whatever drives him to succeed and make a come back!

Comment

Working...
                      X