No announcement yet.

Here's what liberals do for fun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's what liberals do for fun

PROOF that they do indeed sit around with their fingers up there ass!!

Last edited by Mike Tyson77; 07-11-2012, 09:18 PM.

Mate, the word Liberal means 'open minded'.

And you also got the wrong version of their.

Good effort though.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
      Mate, the word Liberal means 'open minded'.

And you also got the wrong version of their.

Good effort though.

WTF's a matter with you florida people??? Yall say "mate" like those green toothed limeys?

And that video is

Comment

Have you ever seen a small town full of conservatives? They got firetrucks from 1934 because there is no tax money to buy a new one.

Sorry, but the conservative mentallity is just plain wrong. It's been proven small government doesn't work. You need some type of enabling force.

Im not fully Liberal by any means, but I guess I would lean that way if I had to choose.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
          Have you ever seen a small town full of conservatives? They got firetrucks from 1934 because there is no tax money to buy a new one.

Sorry, but the conservative mentallity is just plain wrong. It's been proven small government doesn't work. You need some type of enabling force.

Im not fully Liberal by any means, but I guess I would lean that way if I had to choose.

Well mabe we like classics!!

Comment

I'm neither left nor right. Both crap in my opinion. And Mr Tyson 77 makes himself look a little more silly in each post. Bad spelling & childish, outdated, insults are the product of a weak mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
              I live in a small town run by Democrats and we don't even have a firetruck. And all 10 of the poorest towns in the US over 250K people have Democrat Mayors and have for decades.

Perhaps you would be kind enough to provide some specifics. We all know what happened when George W Bush doubled the size of the Federal Government.
              Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 07-11-2012, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Found a new scapegoat for your personal problems eh Mike?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                  PROOF that they do indeed sit around with there fingers up there ass!!

What do liberals do, spend all night search youtube and then ranting on the internet about characters from the Walking Dead?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                    Found a new scapegoat for your personal problems eh Mike?

Only problem I got is the liberals breathin my air.

Comment

Working...
                    X