Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's say boxers were paid by entertainment value who'd be the highest paid fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's say boxers were paid by entertainment value who'd be the highest paid fighters?

Who would be getting all the money?

If Mayorga spoke english he would be the highest paid athlete in history.

Comment

If you're talking about entertainment value of their fights, I would have to say right now, JMM would be one of the highest paid fighters.

The only fight of his recently that wasn't entertaining was Mayweather, or maybe the Diaz rematch.

Comment

Well no one would be able to top Gatti, Ward would have been close. Angulo & kirkland bringing up the rear. Even the Punisher would be up there. Gamboa, Edison Miranda, damn that's a huge list, just threw the 1st names that came to my mind, based on exciting. Chiquita Gonzales.

Comment

All Time

1.Naseem Hamed
          2.Micky Ward
          3.Arturo Gatti
          4.Tommy Morrison
          5.Ricardo Mayorga

Comment

1. Erik Morales.../thread

Comment

Currently active: Manny Pacquiao, Juan Manuel Marquez and Michael Katsidis.

Comment

I love how Pacquiao has barely been mentioned

Hands down one of the most entertaining fighters i've ever seen. Entertaining fights against top opposition. Morales x3, Marquez x2, Cotto, Hatton spring to mind

Comment

this would be one rich dude

Comment

entertainment inside the ring alone? that would be the 458 Italia driving boxer...

Comment

Working...
                    X