Clear All

• Let's take a vote on Mayweather VS Ortiz

Who wins?

Floyd Mayweather
    80.00%
    Victor Ortiz
    20.00%

Comment

I understand Victor Ortiz is a "threat" by every measure but Floyd is an expert tactician and I don't think he's lost as much of a step as some have been suggesting.

Comment

all things must come to an end. AND STILL!!!!!

haha, i'm hoping victor shocks the world, but i can see floyd getting a decision. in the end, i just hope it's worth the money.

Comment

all things must come to an end. AND STILL!!!!!

haha, i'm hoping victor shocks the world, but i can see floyd getting a decision. in the end, i just hope it's worth the money.

Comment

Floyd stans are logging on their alts and voting for Ortiz so it can be seen as this "great" win for Floyd.

Comment

If i'm voting with my heart ORTIZ, If i'm voting with my money...MONEY!

Comment

Ortiz. Too much energy for Floyd. He's gonna hit Floyd, weather it be on the chin, the body, the shoulders, the arms, it doesn't matter. Floyd is gonna be hurt. WARRTIZZZ!!!

Comment

i vote a cherrypick as usual, just another day in the cherry pick factory win by fLOYD

Comment

Originally posted by MindHeist View Post
                    I understand Victor Ortiz is a "threat" by every measure but Floyd is an expert tactician and I don't think he's lost as much of a step as some have been suggesting.
                    We could say Floyd wins by a long shot against an up and coming tomato can despite the lay-off.

This time, he's facing the #2 welterweight title holder in the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X