Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here TRULy belive that PAC can beat PBF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone here TRULy belive that PAC can beat PBF?

Because, i mean, come on!

Answer me this, how does Manny win?

If Manny was landing shots on Floyd, PBF is fast enough to come forward and tie him up, and Pac would be like a turtle on its back if effective clinches come into the fight.

If Manny tries to come inside and fight Floyd there, he will quickly find himself getting tied up and smothered, MANNY DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO CLINCH. so Floyd would destroy him if he uses these tactics.

So Mannys only way to win is to box on the outside and use speed tactics.

Well that wont work, Floyd is bigger and stronger, and just as fast.

As manny tries to leap in and fire off his shots, he is going to be getting hammered by the counter right hand off mayweather.

The same counter right that made Pac **** his pants against Marquez i might add.

See the worst thing Pac did was pissing floyd off. What he should of done when Floyd asked for a fight is adressed Mayweather like this "Yes Mr Mayweather, sir, it will be an honour to fight you" See had Pac been nice, then Floyd may have spared Pac's wretched hide, and carried him the full 12.

But, alas Pac was rude, and will pay the price. Here is how the fight will pan out.

First 2 rounds, Pac flies at floyd, who ties him up and pressures him into the ropes, "no dice" whispers floyd into Pacs ears.

Next 9 rounds, Pac tries to box floyd, and eats straight right for 9 rounds, getting dropped and bloodied up good.

Last round, Floyd stops playing and ko's Pac, and his career.

Well Floyd doesn't want to fight anyone who has a chance of beating him so we might never find out

Comment

Originally posted by SirAuron View Post
      Because, i mean, come on!
      Last round, Floyd stops playing and ko's Pac, and his career.
      Stick with Final Fantasy, we can tell your world is only fantasy.
      Now immagine Floyd Mayweather as a "GLADIATOR" who is not afraid and does not cherry pick. Oh you already thought of that.

Comment

pac will fight smart even if its 100% boring. he will be like "yo floyd, you attack me and i will counter"

Comment

not too many ppl think so, that's why most of 'em were happy when arum called the fight off, and pac announced his lawsuit.

truth is, manny has a better chance of beating floyd in court, than he does in a fight....but manny loses the lawsuit too, IMO.

Comment

your boy is about to fight Nate Campbell. People thinkin Pac can beat PBF should be the least of your worries.

Comment

I think he has a good chance of doing it... I think is a 50-50 fight or maybe 60-40 in Floyd favor....

Comment

It's not like Manny is slow, It's not like Roach has nothing plan for Mayweather and it's not like Mayweather's brittle hands will be strong enough to KO Manny (Cotto shots couldn't even flinch him and he dislocate a shoulder with one jab).

In those last 5 rounds where Cotto tried to run away from Manny, while trying to do a Mayweather.....**** frustrated Manny but he won those rounds didn't he?

In the end of the day Roach > Roger Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  I think he has a good chance of doing it... I think is a 50-50 fight or maybe 60-40 in Floyd favor....
                  In reality it's 70-30 in Floyd's favor as Floyd's style is all wrong for Roiduiao, even the same night Pac beat Cotto most people on this site were saying Floyd beat's Pac, that's just sums it up right there.

Comment

Williams, Martinez, Clottey, Cintron, Cotto, Mosley, Berto, Margarito, Khan, Dzindziruk, Bradley and Pacquiao all have a good chance at beating Floyd. Now will he grow balls and face any of these guys? That would be a better question to ask.

Comment

Working...
                    X