Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to "I'm not thinking about boxing right now"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is what ive been saying since the news that he was picking his next fight soon...LOL

Nga said he wanted a vacation and to spend time with his family..its official now..to me Floyd will always be a vagina fighter..nothing he can do now to change that...such potential but just like a spoiled brat..wants everything his way and if it looks tough..he dont want it...i give up on talkin about Floyd vs Pac and all that...cuz its on going with some of u idiots just defending this obvious coward and liar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
      if bob and manny where pretending to want the floyd fight, all floyd has to do was call their bluff.

there isn't anything preventing this fight other than floyd's sudden lack of interest in boxing. it came from his own ****king mouth.

now, i guess his hunger came back just about the time when the margarito-manny fight is to be set in stone.
      floyd called their bluff last time and who did you blame when pac walked away? i bet it wasnt pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by TxHustla View Post
        this is what ive been saying since the news that he was picking his next fight soon...LOL

Nga said he wanted a vacation and to spend time with his family..its official now..to me Floyd will always be a vagina fighter..nothing he can do now to change that...such potential but just like a spoiled brat..wants everything his way and if it looks tough..he dont want it...i give up on talkin about Floyd vs Pac and all that...cuz its on going with some of u idiots just defending this obvious coward and liar.
        ignorance..............

Comment

• mayweather - hatton 2 coming soon!

Comment

• I already made a thread about this on when will floyd be interested in boxing again and add an option to the poll that "he will be interested again if pac is not available or retire in boxing."
            Last edited by pasawayako; 08-26-2010, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              That's true. Those who go on vacation usually just stay on vacation.

This site gets dumber each day.
              for a guy who has 16,000+++ posts you sure have trouble with comprehension.

floyd went on vacation when the fight with pacquiao is still available to him, and then he's gonna come back right about the time when pacquiao-margarito is about to be set in stone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Like i told my man Jack napier, bet all your money on Pac. The thing about pu$$y is sometimes you get in and you find its wetter and deeper than you thought. Instead of ****in, you get ****ed. Ask the boxers who thought floyd was pu$$y before he spanked that a$$.
                The problem is we will not see this fight because floyd will go on vacation if pac is available to fight and floyd will go back to boxing if pac is not available.

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  floyd called their bluff last time and who did you blame when pac walked away? i bet it wasnt pac.
                  You call it a bluff when making a rule that never happend in BOXING HISTORY?

wow your comprehension level is just... words can't explain it.

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                  for a guy who has 16,000+++ posts you sure have trouble with comprehension.

floyd went on vacation when the fight with pacquiao is still available to him, and then he's gonna come back right about the time when pacquiao-margarito is about to be set in stone?

Man these *****s will just never quit. They are blind and will never see. They can't even explain why all of the sudden floyds is interest in boxing. But they sure know how to divert the topic into something else.

Comment

• Jesus christ...why dont you just go back to the jungles of Zamunda? your posts shows your lack of basic logic and sense.....

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Yeah, except the ****ty reality you have to deal with is that Arum tried to hide the "terms" for as long as he could because he knew he was BS'ing. Hypothetical is one thing, reality is another.

Comment

Working...
                    X