No announcement yet.

**New MagicJordan's 2019 10K Point Giveaway for every 100th post**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by addisonrock View Post
    Artemis - how do you get off as many as 5 posts in less than a minute???

Doesn't the system give you a 20 second warning?....

Teach me!!!
    Go to vbplaza - misc. options and buy 'bypass flood control'. It's 5k and stops that 20 second thing coming up.

Comment

• the rules state that you cant have consecutive posts, therefore i think artemis should be stripped of the points for posting 3 times in a row leading up to the 6000 and me and the hoff should get the points.

Comment

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
        the rules state that you cant have consecutive posts, therefore i think artemis should be stripped of the points for posting 3 times in a row leading up to the 6000 and me and the hoff should get the points.
        Good point laddie.

Magic I think you should enforce the rules you set out and give the points to me and oasis laddie. It's only right so it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff! View Post
          Go to vbplaza - misc. options and buy 'bypass flood control'. It's 5k and stops that 20 second thing coming up.
          Wow, Hoff.

You are handsome and informative.

Truly the perfect man..

Comment

• I just took a dump that resembles Chris Eubank.

He's mopping my kitchen floor as we speak, I'll BRB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shanus View Post
              I just took a dump that resembles Chris Eubank.

He's mopping my kitchen floor as we speak, I'll BRB.
              I've heard you've been derogative towards the size of my package. Well let me tell you Shanus, my third leg is a thing of beauty that any man would be proud of. I've seen Ghandi getting out of the pool and he doesnt compare. In fact only the other day an angel lost its wings and wanted to get down from heaven to earth but obviously it couldnt fly. So what i did was lob me nob over the side of a cloud up here in heaven and dangle it right down to earth so the angel could climb down safely.

Who says I'm evil eh...

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff! View Post
                Done.

Thanks again, brotha.

Comment

• Originally posted by addisonrock View Post
                  Done.

Thanks again, brotha.
                  Dont thank me addison. Just give me the 10k you owe me for using that cat in your sig. That'll do me just fine.

Nice one son!

Comment

• SORRY,FOR THE POSTER WHO DISOBEY THE RULES.YOU WILL NOT GET POINTS.PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES.NO TO SUCCESSIVE POSTS(NO 2 OR MORE CONSECUTIVE POSTS).NO ONE WILL DELETE A POST.ON PAGE 1,I SAID I WILL END THIS THREAD WHEN SOMEBODY REACH 5,000TH POST.I GUESS NO BODY KNEW IT.SO LET CONTINUE THIS UP TO 10,000TH MARK BUT THIS TIME I WILL BE STRICT.JUST OBEY THE 2 RULES.NO POINTS FOR THOSE WHO BREAK THE RULES!THANKS.........KEEP POSTING!

Comment

• Originally posted by magicjordan View Post
                      SORRY,FOR THE POSTER WHO DISOBEY THE RULES.YOU WILL NOT GET POINTS.PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES.NO TO SUCCESSIVE POSTS(NO 2 OR MORE CONSECUTIVE POSTS).NO ONE WILL DELETE A POST.ON PAGE 1,I SAID I WILL END THIS THREAD WHEN SOMEBODY REACH 5,000TH POST.I GUESS NO BODY KNEW IT.SO LET CONTINUE THIS UP TO 10,000TH MARK BUT THIS TIME I WILL BE STRICT.JUST OBEY THE 2 RULES.NO POINTS FOR THOSE WHO BREAK THE RULES!THANKS.........KEEP POSTING!
                      does everyone else still get paid except for artemis then ?

Comment

Working...
                      X