No announcement yet.

Vargas is going to knock Pacquiao out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vargas is going to knock Pacquiao out

Pacquiao's jab sucks he landed like 20 jabs out of 228 in the last Bradley fight.

His power just isn't there either even though he knocked Bradley down he didn't finish him. Also Vargas is in his prime.

Pac should have stayed retired.

Vargas is a fighter we can not over look.

Comment

You are too knowledgeable and too good of a poster to believe this.

Comment

Honestly my gut tells me he might. But my head says no fukin way. If he hits PAC with the shot he hit Tim with, he'd be sleeping

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Honestly my gut tells me he might. But my head says no fukin way. If he hits PAC with the shot he hit Tim with, he'd be sleeping
          Nope not the Pac that fought Rios and others since the KO by Marquez. He is more measured and he will pepper Vargas to death. Vargas will have his face look totally different after this fight. Swelling , cuts. etc. Pac will talk about going for kill or Roach that is But Manny will slowly and systematically break him down to a UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
            Pacquiao's jab sucks he landed like 20 jabs out of 228 in the last Bradley fight.

His power just isn't there either even though he knocked Bradley down he didn't finish him. Also Vargas is in his prime.

Go bet some money then. Odds for Vargas is +550

Comment

Why is hectari hiding behind an alt?

Comment

Lol at Manny Pacquiao(ATG) being his 11th knockout

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post

I disagree. I think Pacquiao likes fighting guys like that. More like a sparring session for him. Vargas is no JMM. He will feel Manny's power and not be able to adjust to his speed and either get stopped late or lose a wide UD.

I'm willing to bet points too.

Comment

vargas is gonna knock pac out but when this doesnt happen then its back to "we know pac was gonna win", "thats why roach and manny cherry pick vargas"....

Comment

Working...
                    X