No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jorge Linares, Anthony Crolla Putting in Work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jorge Linares, Anthony Crolla Putting in Work

Crolla vs. Linares Workout Photos - MANCHESTER - Anthony 'Million Dollar' Crolla (31-4-3, 13 KOs) and Jorge 'El Nino de Oro' Linares (40-3, 27 KOs) hosted a public media workout today at the National Football Museum, in Manchester ahead of their unification blockbuster for the WBA, WBC Diamond and vacant Ring Magazine Lightweight Championships at the Manchester Arena on Saturday September 24, live on Sky Sports. Photos by Mark Robinson Photography/Matchroom Boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That hand-speed and swift fluid footwork is too much for that euro!

Comment

Hey Elie, you stopped half way, weren't you gonna say "euro bum"?

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post
        Hey Elie, you stopped half way, weren't you gonna say "euro bum"?
        If you want my attention just quote me next time and Elie Seckbach is a legend - the king of boxing on youtube! most subscribers most hits most viewed but your just hater.

Comment

The odds have swung in Crollas favor but I think he's in for his toughest fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            If you want my attention just quote me next time and Elie Seckbach is a legend - the king of boxing on youtube! most subscribers most hits most viewed but your just hater.
            Hahaha, I knew it was you. You said you were gonna change your I.D. to one hour nut rub. The Gypsy's are always keeping tabs on you. Stay outta the U.K.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Two words....Mario Lopez. It could have been AC Slater and have the same effect. Elie nowhere to be found.

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post
                Hahaha, I knew it was you. You said you were gonna change your I.D. to one hour nut rub. The Gypsy's are always keeping tabs on you. Stay outta the U.K.
                Tabs and Gypsy dont go together I heard you are not allowed in bars.

Comment

Are you gonna follow Andy Ruiz to the U.K. fight with Fury? You do have a fan base there, mostly Gypsy's though

Comment

we've got a fight on our hands here fellas

Comment

Working...
                    X