Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Will Outbox, Frustrate Sergey Kovalev, Says Nelson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
    Cant wait!!! Super excited! It's a classic Master boxer vs aggressive puncher....
    Glad I could help.

Comment

• When Kovalev starts working inside we will see Ward become the "clincher"!!! I'm very interested to see how Ward fights against men his own size at their true weights.

Comment

• Yeah yea he's apparently going to reverse time & replace SRL against Hagler too! LOL its been 5 yrs since he beat Froch. How long can one man coast of that win?

Comment

• Originally posted by elgu View Post
          Nowhere did I mention P4P or lineal.

I do agree it will be a boxing match but I think Kovalev has the skills to land his power. He will punish Ward and knock him out. By no means will it be an easy fight for Kovalev, but I think he will pull it off.

But that is only IF Ward doesn't back out of the fight first..... right ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            Your delusional fantasies are approaching schizophrenic proportions. Lou Cipher has been in the ring against some of the fighters you worship both in sparring and real competition. And there is nothing you can do about it

I don't believe that you have ever boxed a day in your life Lou-ise.

Comment

• Watch Ward fake an injury before this fight. Mark my words. LOW LIFE COWARD!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                But that is only IF Ward doesn't back out of the fight first..... right ?
                Yeah. Andre is a coward. He didn't face Stevenson, Bute, GGG, Andre Direll when those fights mattered. Instead he went with Rodriguez, Paul the bum, Gonzalez, and Brand. Forgive me if his past doesn't inspire confidence.

IF he gets in the ring with Kovalev he gets knocked out, and i'm praying that for once Ward grows some cojones and fights a challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by elgu View Post
                  Yeah. Andre is a coward. He didn't face Stevenson, Bute, GGG, Andre Direll when those fights mattered. Instead he went with Rodriguez, Paul the bum, Gonzalez, and Brand. Forgive me if his past doesn't inspire confidence.

IF he gets in the ring with Kovalev he gets knocked out, and i'm praying that for once Ward grows some cojones and fights a challenge.
                  ... hi didn't fight Gonzalez, he fought Banderas...

Comment

• Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
                    jab to the body is solid bc if you can land it while still avoiding counters you know you'll have enough time to land the cross. A stiff one also keeps opp at range. ward by wide dec
                    Problem is Sergey also throws a nice jab to the stomach except his is more of a power punch.😋

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... hi didn't fight Gonzalez, he fought Banderas...
                      Just looked it up...its Barrera. I'm not used to remembering names of bum/contenders..thats why I wrote Paul the bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X