No announcement yet.

The Day in History, Muhammad Ali saves suicidal man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Day in History, Muhammad Ali saves suicidal man

Was he the best fighter? No, probably not.

But he was the greatest of all time.

Wow, that was amazing.

I'm literally speechless after watching that.

Comment

how you gon say no to Ali?

Comment

Cool ****. I'm consistently arguing against Ali in a multitude of topics cuz I think he's crazy overrated in many ways, but there is no debate he was an exceptional human being.

F#cked up day for boxing & boxing fans even doe Ali hasn't really been in the boxing world in any real way for decades. RIP Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Cool ****. I'm consistently arguing against Ali in a multitude of topics cuz I think he's crazy overrated in many ways, but there is no debate he was an exceptional human being.

F#cked up day for boxing & boxing fans even doe Ali hasn't really been in the boxing world in any real way for decades. RIP Ali.
          Crazy overrated in what ways? There's absolutely no denying that he did more things than any other heavyweight in history has done.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Crazy overrated in what ways? There's absolutely no denying that he did more things than any other heavyweight in history has done.
            Only SRR is greater in my opinion.

Comment

Great video. I've read about that story before, but never seen the video.

Shows you the kind of man Ali was.

Comment

R.I.P Goat.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  indeed

it seems some want to go against the man for the sake of going against him

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                    Only SRR is greater in my opinion.

and i'm starting to question even that. i don't have enough prime footage of robinson to back up what people tell me abot him.

i can see ali move around like a lightweight in the 60's.

the man's resume and ability were absolutely f#cking staggering. fighters are never going to go through a gauntlet liek that again. and they shouldn't.

Comment

Working...
                    X