Legendary leader Bashar Al Assad trolls zionist U.S and Kerry LMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary leader Bashar Al Assad trolls zionist U.S and Kerry LMAO

Dont **** with the Lion of Damascus.

Bashar Al Assad is stomping out the terrorist clowns of the FSA and other terrorist groups and as soon as they finish them off ISIS is next on the list to get BTFO.

Bashar Al Assad is gonna go down in the world as one of the GOAT leaders that ever lived.

He survived the ****ing zionists scum trying to take him out and now the zionists are ****ed since if they wanna go knee deep into removing Assad they have to go through the legendary Bear who has an ATG chin, ATG stamina, and Hall Of Fame punching power.

VICTORY TO SYRIA AND RUSSIA!!!!

Comment

The whole war has been about getting rid of him, ISIS is just a pretence. Assad is pro-Russian, and won't play ball with the Western energy companies. That's why they want rid of him, and that's why The West is so pi55ed off at the Russians, because essentially they're fighting with Assad.

Fun fact: his birthday is 11th September... It's a conspiracy, I'm telling you!

Comment

And as Obama rejects the christian natives of Syria who are some of the real refugees, meanwhile Assad and his wife visit a church in Damascus to let them know that they're still welcome and wanted in the homeland by their president:

https://www.rt.com/news/326541-assad...urch-damascas/

Truly a man of the people.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
          The whole war has been about getting rid of him, ISIS is just a pretence. Assad is pro-Russian, and won't play ball with the Western energy companies. That's why they want rid of him, and that's why The West is so pi55ed off at the Russians, because essentially they're fighting with Assad.

Fun fact: his birthday is 11th September... It's a conspiracy, I'm telling you!
          Assad got Putin's back and Putin got his back so naturally the zionists got mad when Assad told them to go **** themselves with that pipeline that would have ran through his country.

The zionists aint fooling no one about the true purpose of that pipeline and that is to wreck the Bear's economy but ATG Lion of Damascus didnt let that happen.

Getting Assad out would also help the zionists get more land out of Syria and they can also attack Hezbollah better.

Zionists degenerate sub human filth tried to kill two birds with one stone and the Lion of Damascus along with the Bear shut that ish down.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            And as Obama rejects the christian natives of Syria who are some of the real refugees, meanwhile Assad and his wife visit a church in Damascus to let them know that they're still welcome and wanted in the homeland by their president:

https://www.rt.com/news/326541-assad...urch-damascas/

Truly a man of the people.
            Word. Christians are getting wrecked in Syria and they will be damn near exterminated out of Syria if ****ing ISIS isnt stopped.

Based Assad though protecting all minorities in his secular country, hell the guy is a minority himself since he is an Alawite.

His cute wife is Sunni and the majority of the SAA is Sunni so for the most part everyone gets along and you dont have that Sunni vs Shia cluster **** that is in other regions in the Middle East.

Comment

Legendary my ass! Though, I do support him over ISIS or whatever puppet America would establish.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
                Legendary my ass! Though, I do support him over ISIS or whatever puppet America would establish.
                Putin and Assad are candidates for GOAT leader of the 21st century.

There still a **** load of time left but they are the first candidates.

Comment

Working...
                X