Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara Challenges Pirog: I'll Whoop Your Ass in Russia!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pirog will duck Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Lara you crazy... you expect to fight Pirog in Russia and not to lose like you did against Williams? I bet if you KO him they'll rule it a DQ in his favor.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        Oh no you won't.

Pirog beats you in a one-sided UD.

But I like the moxie on Lara.
        Agreed, but make this fight right here happen. I love it.

Comment

Go for yours Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
            This would be a big step up for both guys. Lara SHOULD have the better win of the two. Lara just whooped Williams and Molina, which could have gone either way, has proved a serious foe. Neither guy has seen anyone as good as the other. Be interesting...though it would be better for both guys to do this where it was televised in the States.
            Has P-Will become that underrated that Pirog is a big step up from him?

Difficult fight to call because of the styles involved, but I don't consider Pirog as a step up from Williams, just a difficult style matchup. Paul has just been moved terrible because he's found his Hagler and Barkley back to back (not comparing the 2, just their situations, and the difficulty they have against certain styles).

The matchup is a tough one for either of them, but Lara's controlling of distance should give him an edge. If Pirog is able to avoid Laras's shots and work on the inside, he'll put himself in a good position though.

HBO could be interested in this fight for next year; hopefully we get to see them fighting each other or against tough opponent in the US soon.

Comment

props for lara, and u dunno why ppl think itll be an easy fight for pirog...it wont. he may win but it wont be easy. lara will have been the best fighter hes ever fought.

Comment

I hope it happens, Lara deserves another big fight after the robbery against Williams. With that said, I think Pirog whoops his ass though.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                  Has P-Will become that underrated that Pirog is a big step up from him?

Difficult fight to call because of the styles involved, but I don't consider Pirog as a step up from Williams, just a difficult style matchup. Paul has just been moved terrible because he's found his Hagler and Barkley back to back (not comparing the 2, just their situations, and the difficulty they have against certain styles).

The matchup is a tough one for either of them, but Lara's controlling of distance should give him an edge. If Pirog is able to avoid Laras's shots and work on the inside, he'll put himself in a good position though.

HBO could be interested in this fight for next year; hopefully we get to see them fighting each other or against tough opponent in the US soon.
                  That's a fair question and I overstated. Williams would have to be considered a bigger step up still even off the Serg KO. I would say that Pirog presents a whole different skill set (better head movement, awkward) and both would enter essentially undefeated. Williams is a bigger name and more accomplished but Pirog wouldn't know he could lose.

This is a good idea.

Comment

Good fight if it happens. I just wonder if Pirog and his people will take the fight. Cuz it seems like every fighter is chasing another fighter who's chasing another fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                      That's a fair question and I overstated. Williams would have to be considered a bigger step up still even off the Serg KO. I would say that Pirog presents a whole different skill set (better head movement, awkward) and both would enter essentially undefeated. Williams is a bigger name and more accomplished but Pirog wouldn't know he could lose.

This is a good idea.
                      Nope, Lara got a gift against Molina.

Comment

Working...
                      X