Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be honest have you ever contemplated murder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    I didnt know you were in pulp fiction with a gag ball in your mouth

Respect

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      and you know what came behind that right

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        I didnt know you were in pulp fiction with a gag ball in your mouth

Respect
        You were in there too. We all know its you

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          yea ive been stabbed and shot.
          I have been shot at,had a molitile ****tail thrown through my window,thinking about it now turning 30 kicks ass im still here.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
            i have been shot at,had a molitile ****tail thrown through my window,thinking about it now turning 30 kicks ass im still here.
            enough time has passed now.time to retaliate

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Oh yea but they wanted to kill me also and tried,glad those days are behind me.
              What happened there Mark?

Comment

if you were calculated you wouldn't be b1tching on hurrrr about **** homie.

Your calculative mind frame would have calculated you being betrayed, thus your calculations are wrong. Coke is a hell of a drug

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  Ever go to sleep at night thinking on how to rob and kill someone??do you find peace in that only to talk yourself out of it??im being honest there are 3 people i really want to murder right now but keep talking myself out of it..........im the type of person you can cross and think you got away with it but im in the bed at night thinking of 100 ways to kill you and not get caught.......when i was in Drug court my counselor told us "if you get into it with a person you are a fool to retaliate on the spot cause everyone knows you did it.wait a little while then get them and everyone will be clueless you can even go to the funeral and hug there mother"
                  Killing ain't wrong, as long as the right people get killed

Comment

Larry, you get one crack at life. Killing a person is not something you want on your conscious, or to be judged on when the time comes. If you need someone to talk to, send me a pm.

Comment

Not murder, but suicide a few times.

All of us here are a bit ****ed up. Esp those of us with thousands of posts. BS ruins a person.

Comment

Working...
                      X