Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana-Morales: Angry Marcos "Pressure Will Break Him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana-Morales: Angry Marcos "Pressure Will Break Him"

Junior welterweight contender Marcos Maidana (29-2, 27 KOs) is planning to take a lot of his anger out on Erik Morales (51-6, 35KOs) when they step in the ring on April 16 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Maidana is angry with the outcome of last December's fight with WBA 140-pound champion Amir Khan. Maidana was very close to stopping Khan in the tenth round, but the champion was able to survive and won a twelve round unanimous decision at the Mandalay Bay.

[Click Here To Read More]

Waaaaaar Maidanaaaaaaa!

Comment

Ur a dick for taking this fight marcos, I hope morales finds a way to end you

Comment

good luck morales.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          HAHAHA that **** made me laugh. . . green k for amusement. maidana definitely has that "mean *******" look to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            shut up, you didn't say this when Khan fought an old Barrera;

f@g

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Junior welterweight contender Marcos Maidana (29-2, 27 KOs) is planning to take a lot of his anger out on Erik Morales (51-6, 35KOs) when they step in the ring on April 16 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Maidana is angry with the outcome of last December's fight with WBA 140-pound champion Amir Khan. Maidana was very close to stopping Khan in the tenth round, but the champion was able to survive and won a twelve round unanimous decision at the Mandalay Bay.

Morales got some balls in challenging Maidana... Just for that, I will be rooting for him.

Comment

Morales has always been one of my favorite fighters. I will not be watching this massacre. Maidana beating the shell of Morales to death proves nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

Morales is a crazy mofo for taking this fight

Comment

Maidana can be beat. Amir Khan already laid out the gameplan. Morales just needs to stay out of range of that overhand punch.

Comment

Working...
                    X