No announcement yet.

Que religion son?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    You do realize that everything that is posted in that link has been disproved right?

For example, the reference to Josephus about "Christ", later referred to the same man as Jesus, the son of Damneus. This is who he was referring to.

Church historian Eusebius later was found out to have inserted the term "Christ" in that very text. So not only did it come later but was put in dishonestly.

In all actuality, church historians have now admitted that Josephus is a BAD reference when trying to prove the existence of Jesus the man. If he did know about him, he would have wrote much more extensively of him.

See, I studied all these things you linked. I wanted to know for myself and know the truth and the Bible as a whole was re-written by man many times and many books were left out because it did not coincide with what the church at the time wanted to portray.

There is no concrete proof that a man named Jesus who claimed to be the Messiah ever existed and there are many references of supposed Messiahs that came at that time period, just to let you know.
    cualquier buen pastor tedira que la biblia es como una maquina de engranes bien engrasada, todo cuadra en la biblia,
    tu primer gran error es de tratar de entender la biblia con tu cerebro, esas son cosas que se sienten cuando es tu tiempo,
    connect with the source and you will have your on answer with out looking in books. eso es neta

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      So your going to ignore my post and just put videos on to do your talking?

Damn Cleto, I never thought you got down like that. Like I said man, the fact you believe in a god is cool with me and I have no issue over it. I think it's great that you find comfort in god, but like I said, for me, I need the truth brother. I can't let a bed time story give me comfort. I need the cold hard truth about life, where we come from and what is possibly out there.
      you are not going to find the truth reading the internet, connect to the source and you will know your own truth,

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
        Exactly right which is why I worship something that's actually real, like Antonio MarGODito.
        If Margarito is God, what is Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by RedDevil5 View Post
          If Margarito is God, what is Cotto?
          The guy who was forced upon thee to "knee"l before his God.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            The guy who was forced upon thee to "knee"l before his God.
            lmao! an infidel who saw the light.... along with stars and that bell that always sounds when el chapulin colorado hits you with el chipote chillon...

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              For the most part blanket statements are unfair is all im saying...I am sure there are some people behind organized religion that are NOT dishonest....they maybe few and far between but im sure they are out there...

Your comment would be akin to me saying "All people who don't' believe in religion are bad people" I don't believe in religion....and im not a bad person...see what I mean?
              Go back and read my first post. I never claimed EVERY single person behind organized religion are dishonest because some actually believe what they're told. However, people behing religion are dishonest and the prime example is the pope and the history behind popes. Mega christian churches with their extremely wealthy pastors exploiting people's faith. I ackowledge that there are more honest believers but the dishonest ones overpower the good people because they're so influential in the already sheep like followers.

[QUOTE=MEXGBP;12777794]
              Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
              No existe la religion de la ciencia. Ya que un requisito de la religion es tener fé y la fé es la creencia ciega en algo que no es demonstrable. Tal cosa no puede existir en cualquier ramo cientifico. Ya que todo debe ser demonstrable y comprobable.

claro que si es demostrable solo para los que tienen fe,

si fueran demostrable y comprobable no se llamaran theorias, no te comas esas pastillita,
              Claro que no. Has visto los varios experimentos donde se hacen rezos masivos los cuales no hacen nada? Gente llena de fe que reza con toda su conviccion que al final no sirve. Pero claro, ser religioso y ser dios es muy conveniente. Si los rezos no funcionan, dicen que dios trabaja de una manera misteriosa. Un sistema infantil.

Originally posted by MEXGBP View Post
              cualquier buen pastor tedira que la biblia es como una maquina de engranes bien engrasada, todo cuadra en la biblia,
              tu primer gran error es de tratar de entender la biblia con tu cerebro, esas son cosas que se sienten cuando es tu tiempo,
              connect with the source and you will have your on answer with out looking in books. eso es neta
              Esto es totalmente falso, pero como dije enteriormente. Las creencias religiosas son faciles y convenientes. Si algo les sale mal, dicen que no debes ser logico y no usar tu cerebro.

Lo siento pero yo soy una persona racional.

If you ask me there's no other way to decipher this passage from a jealous and psychotic and egocentric man:

Originally posted by The Loving Jesus
              "So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.
              [Revelation 2:22-23]
              Pretty straight forward and straight from the new testament.

Comment

My take

Mi familia es Pentecostal. Fui criado en la doctrina Pentecostal y les puedo asegurar que dentro del cristianismo es la religion mas dificil de seguir. Todo es doctrina y dogma.

Yo, deje la religion. Pero me lleva las cosas importantes. Analize todo y llegue a conclusiones. Estoy en contra de los que usan a Dios y a Jesus para justificar sus religiones, sus guerras y todo lo negativo que hacen. Pero jamas usare un tono burlon por su fe ni tratare de ridiculizar a ninguno que piense que su creencia es la verdad.

Comment

How is it unfair? The followers are in general warm hearted people, but people behind organized religion are dishonest. Prove me wrong.
                  Sorry to break it to you as you are a good and honest guy but the people behind religion are not.
                  Go back and read my first post. I never claimed EVERY single person behind organized religion are dishonest because some actually believe what they're told. However, people behing religion are dishonest and the prime example is the pope and the history behind popes. Mega christian churches with their extremely wealthy pastors exploiting people's faith. I ackowledge that there are more honest believers but the dishonest ones overpower the good people because they're so influential in the already sheep like followers.
                  That is all I wanted you to acknowledge...I've made my point and you have proved me right...

Religion still sux.....FOR ME.......

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    That is all I wanted you to acknowledge...I've made my point and you have proved me right...

Religion still sux.....FOR ME.......
                    That I generealized? Of course I did. Generalizations are not always wrong. I know not everyone fits the category but my point is stil valid. People behind organized religion are dishonest. I know who exactly I'm addressing with my statement. Like I said prove me wrong.

Comment

That I generealized? Of course I did. Generalizations are not always wrong. I know not everyone fits the category but my point is stil valid. People behind organized religion are dishonest. I know who exactly I'm addressing with my statement. Like I said prove me wrong.
                      This will suffice towards the validity of my point...I've been proven right....no need to go any further for me....
                      Last edited by extracurRICular; 12-07-2012, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X