Comments Thread For: Weights: Chavez Jr. 159.8-Pounds, Manfredo Jr. 159.5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Manfredo via SD.
    NO way dude. The only way Mandredo will win is by KO. You seen the fight lately and how many robberies u been? Kirkland was supposedly behind or close to Angulo before the ref stopped it.

Comment

I don't know why, but there's something so B.I.T.C.H. about Chavez Jr. He looks ridiculously vulnerable, who the **** told him that he should be a fighter? lmao

Comment

Chavez Jr. looks solid and has lots of pop. He is going to win a stoppage imo.

Comment

Originally posted by microMXL View Post
          I hope this is an entertaining fight
          If not there's going to be a lot of booing from the crowd.

Comment

Twitter why you lie to me

Comment

Funny thing about the weigh in is how nut hugger Sulaiman is alwyas there ! I know its a WBC fight but so funny , if its not Jr its Fraudnello! He has to have a secret crush on these two guys! But Chaves does look solid! Its an ez win for him!Unless Manfreddo makes it a fight before he retires! Dude has no nose and no teeth left anymore! Poooooor guy!

Comment

I hope Manfredo beats the **** out of Chavez Jr and I Hope Green just beats the **** out of the POS that Clottey is.

Comment

This is good fight. It'll be competitive and will have good action.

Jr. has a solid chin and is a decent pressure fighter, but he doesn't have the skills, power, or strength to make Manfredo clam up and his defense is one of the worst among top 10 ranked fighters for any division. Despite his height and how much he blows up to in between fights and right after weigh ins, he's not a middleweight and Manfredo has proven himself as a good middleweight.

Hopefully Manfredo gets a fair shake. I'd put money on him to win Saturday night, if I thought he would get a fair shake. The fight is on a TopRank card in Texas and involves the WBC (and one of their favorite sons), so Manfredo would really have to put a beating on Jr. to get a decision. If Manfredo is stronger and decides to push Jr. back, he'll do just that (give him a beating, but could still be robbed).

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
                    Chavez Jr. looks solid and has lots of pop. He is going to win a stoppage imo.
                    I wouldn't say he has lots of pop. Not at 160.

Perhaps a little heavy handed.

Comment

jr weighs below 160 since 09 good to know is putting work

Comment

Working...
                      X