Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FACT #2: Floyd beat 2 undefeated elite fighters. Manny beat 0.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FACT #2: Floyd beat 2 undefeated elite fighters. Manny beat 0.

How's that for a "padded" record?

Originally posted by Fiasco View Post
    How's that for a "padded" record?
    YEH Pac almost erase that 0 from Floyd until that PED scandal.

Comment

Wouldn't consider Corrales elite. What did he ever do that made him elite?

Also Pacquiao annihalated Hatton in a more impressive fashion than Floyd did. So yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
        Wouldn't consider Corrales elite. What did he ever do that made him elite?

Also Pacquiao annihalated Hatton in a more impressive fashion than Floyd did. So yeah
        So being a top 5 P4P fighter, at the time, doesn't make you an elite fighter?

Comment

So who are these undefeated elites???

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            So who are these undefeated elites???
            Hatton and Corrales..

Comment

So being a top 5 P4P fighter, at the time, doesn't make you an elite fighter?
              Corrales was clearly overrated, he was completely one-dimensional. Was he really top 5 p4p, I didn't know that... still, I consider beating Barrera (which Manny did in 2003; and I'm sure MAB was top 10 p4p and at least he'd won titles in a couple of divisions and was clearly a multidimensional fighter in his prime years) more impressive, to be honest.

Comment

This is just another dumb cheerleader thread. What does undefeated actually mean in real terms? Hopkins lost his first fight,and Ottke went through his whole career undefeated. Leonard,Ali,Robinson,Hagler,Pep etc all lost fights,so f.ucking what?

Comment

Hatton and Corrales..
                  Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaha

Comment

no one would say that floyd didn't have a great lightweight career. since leaving his best victory was over zab, who was coming off a loss. I don't consider corrales that elite and i do not consider ricky elite especially at 147 where floyd fought him. did you watch the collazo fight? it could have went either way, i definitely do not consider ricky elite at WW, as far as i know he only fought there once in a very close fight. i personally think his junior welter resume isn't great. there are so much you can say about floyd and manny to say one is better than the other. i know manny has a lot more wins against top 10 p4p guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X