Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao 'I took those tablets for flue,my doctor prescribed them to me,I will appeal

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
    I'm sure he's cool, but on here is racist, ****, and irritating in the same way robtC is, or Flawless.
    racist? you mind quoting him on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Harvey View Post
      Just wondering how a normal human being can have gay images in his mind.

You are gay right?
      i am only repeating what floyd haters are saying here. i was making a point that you cannot go down this low without people hitting low at you! this is actually the first time i put the word gay and floyd in the same sentence

and anyway:

i have a feeling floyd is positive for HGH [human gay hormones], i can see the signs there. i cannot prove it but, I think he is.....

how's that for a mayweather senior style of accusation!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Harvey View Post
        Just wondering how a normal human being can have gay images in his mind.

You are gay right?
        and FYI ignoramous moron! having gay images in his mind does not make someone ABNORMAL. gay people are as normal as you and me!

geez!!! why am i wasting my time with you!

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee View Post
          and FYI ignoramous moron! having gay images in his mind does not make someone ABNORMAL. gay people are as normal as you and me!geez!!! why am i wasting my time with you!
          how is ****ing another man up the ass normal??

Comment

and FYI ignoramous moron! having gay images in his mind does not make someone ABNORMAL. gay people are as normal as you and me!

geez!!! why am i wasting my time with you!
            Even your avatar speaks volumes,you are gay right?

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
              yet you never complain in the 1000000000 floyd hate threads *******s make...thats my point sam..be real are you a boxing fan or a *******...its a 2 way street homie..i hate these type of threads from any troll stop being biased
              without question, hes a *******

Comment

come on man..who needs this ****...manny has never tested posititve..give some respect to an atg..im sick of stupid as threads like this..talk boxing or shut the **** up
                ^ what the great larryx said...

if there is no proof...then please stop with the threads.

Comment

how is ****ing another man up the ass normal??
                  so if floyd is proven to be gay, not saying he is, you'd think he is abnormal?

wow...even if floyd tells the world tomorrow "I prefer riding men!", yes I will probably cringe a bit, for the shock of it but will not think of him as less human

anyway kiddo, not here to teach about you about all forms of discrimination. i'm sorry you didn't have proper parenting to teach you about tolerance!

Comment

so if floyd is proven to be gay, not saying he is, you'd think he is abnormal?

wow...even if floyd tells the world tomorrow "I prefer riding men!", yes I will probably cringe a bit, for the shock of it but will not think of him as less human

anyway kiddo, not here to teach about you about all forms of discrimination. i'm sorry you didn't have proper parenting to teach you about tolerance!
                    Your avatar man sells you out,you find that sexy dont you?

Comment

everyone cries when people diss manny..but i log on to a front page full of floyd hate threads..and the ones complaining here are the ones that make the floyd hate threads
                      is it funny, the *******s will hate on floyd, but when someone hates on pac, they call for themt o be banned

especially Shamurai

Comment

Working...
                      X