Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Williams sounds like Cotto in this interview.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Williams sounds like Cotto in this interview.

QUESTION: Providing you with your fight on Saturday, give me the top three names your would like to fight next and why?

P.Williams: I'm going to leave that up to my management team. I will fight who ever they put in front of me at 147,154 or 160.

Full interview @ e*s*b

I think most promoters instruct thier fighters not to call out anyone particular when being interviewed or asked. I remember watching a fight, and at the end, the promoter for the winner wispered in his fighters ear "when they ask u who u want to fight next, tell them that its up to my promoter"

Anyone know why that is?

Comment

Maybe because sometimes they can't get the fighter he wants and that would make the promoter look bad?

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
        QUESTION: Providing you with your fight on Saturday, give me the top three names your would like to fight next and why?

P.Williams: I'm going to leave that up to my management team. I will fight who ever they put in front of me at 147,154 or 160.

Full interview @ e*s*b
        the reason why pwill says this is because no one at 147 will fight him

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          the reason why pwill says this is because no one at 147 will fight him
          So when Cotto says it, he's a robot/Arums puppet, but when Williams says it, its justifiable because, as u claim, nobody wants to fight him @ 147. LOL..Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
            So when Cotto says it, he's a robot/Arums puppet, but when Williams says it, its justifiable because, as u claim, nobody wants to fight him @ 147. LOL..Ok.
            nah, cotto says it because he knows who's in charge... i mean arum has created such cash cows as dlh and pbf... cotto wants arum to mold him in that image... why go against that?

Comment

Working...
            X