Collapse
No announcement yet.

Islamic State Bans Math, Social Studies And Evolution in Syrian Schools

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banning Math? How stupid. Now new recruits won't be able to count their virgins when they go to heaven. Shortchanged and they won't even know it...

Comment

Syria's just striving to be like Texas.

Comment

Check out the new video released by ISIS here: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=653721

It's a message by captured Brit journalist John Cantlie.

Comment

Banning evolution? It sounds like they would get along with some of the Christian fundamentalists in the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Kulilin View Post
            Syria's just striving to be like Texas.
            Hahaha this one made me laugh, green K.

Comment

Time to rethink your religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Free Booty Dew! View Post

I can see why many low IQ types are drawn to this cult.
                Keep 'em dumb. Keep 'em coming. Keep 'em blowing their stupid asses up in search of some paradise/nirvana written in a book by this "prophet", who was railing a 9 year old.

Sounds like a good idea.

Comment

These guys are a disease to humanity. They need to be wiped out, seriously. Any apologists trying to defend these guys need to just stfu and use your common sense. ISIS is a threat to EVERYONE.

Comment

Reminds me of Pol Pot's regime. Purification of khmer's race by eliminating all professionals. Around 1 million people were buried in the killing fields.

Comment

King

I like what Dr King emphasized "there will come a day when we can all live in Peace" he was the shinning example of what a true leader is and he got a lot done.... they killed his body but will never kill his spirit...

Ali is a Muslim but from what I can see not only was he One if not thee Greatest heavyweight fighter of all time... but an incredibly kind person and gives that love to everyone... I really don't care what you believe in but if it's based on hatred it ain't gonna get us anywhere, it never has and it never will...This race or that religion can try and kill each other but in the end Power won't prevail... not the power of hate, that's for sure... and that does not mean in my book that you have to be a weakling or a push over but there is a time and place..... I remember when I was doing some training at Kenny LeSale's gym in Venice years ago and this pro fighter was getting his tail beat by this young Latino fighter one night and about 2 nights later they were going at it again only this time Warren was backin up but just waiting his time and bap he came under that right and over with the lft hook and that was it... I said to him after, wow that was really impressive how the heck did you do that backin up... He nicely said "Sometimes Digression is the better part of Valor" I have never forgotten that, man it really stuck.... so how does that relate to the thread .... Well there are many ways to win a fight... as you guys know and what works sometimes doesn't work others...

JMHO

Blessings
                      BL
                      Last edited by blfinish; 09-18-2014, 11:24 PM. Reason: Don't want to seem like I can't spell or write. lol just a little humor

Comment

Working...
                      X