Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOMBSQUADDDDDDD

This willl be good....

Comment

Stiverne needs to end this damn hype.............BUT if Wilder wins he deserves a lot of credit, but so far I believe he is a hype job.

Comment

I think Stiverne is going to expose Wilder for what he is.

It'll be a glorious night

Comment

I agree. It's going to look like the Arreola/Mitchell fight. Wilder is going to be flopping around the ring like a fish once Stivernes lands a solid punch. Can't wait to see that fight go down because it made me laugh like crazy seeing Mitchell stumbling like a drunk around the ring. (reminds me of Khan's baby deer dance which always brings a smile to my face)

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            I want you to bump this thread in the future and remember I told you, Stiverne knocks Wilders head clean off his shoulders inside of a few rounds.

Lets be real here, how many have you have seen Stiverne fight except against Arreola? With all due respect its not many if you think he fights like that all the time.
            Stiverne is not a guy who comes in with the same **** everytime! He is a master strategist. This guy does his homework on his opponents, properly.

You see him getting hit and claim he has bad defense. Hes rolling with the shots and taking the sting out of them. He tucks his chin real well & very rarely does he get hit flush.

Stiverne is for real. Does he beat Wlad? Not unless he lands the perfect shot but he holds his own against any HW in the world outside of Wlad.

Stiverne is an exceptional counterpuncher. He has very fast hands & his timing is exceptional. He is the best bodypuncher in the division and has a great ring I.Q!

This guy is going to end Wilder. Watch what happens when Wilder comes out with that lazy jab and starts overextending with the right hand

Here he is destroying the guy who sparked Wilder

BUUUUM SQUAAAAD!
            Yeah, too bad there's going to be too much steam for Stivern to Roll.

Comment

I hope Wilder proves you wrong, or else the heavyweight division will continue to sleep.

Comment

If this fight happens I got Stiverne by Ko.

Comment

Possible, but IMO, Stiverne has trouble with height. He could give trouble, but he'll struggle this fight

Comment

Wilder has zero experience, records means nothing when you look at the quality of opposition. He loads up that big right hand , often windmilling. Once he steps up in competition, whether he hits like a mule or not.. it'll show, these boys will not lay down. I mean he hasn't even gone beyond four lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      I think Stiverne is going to expose Wilder for what he is.

It'll be a glorious night
                      I predict it's going to be a more brutal version of Maidana vs Broner. Wilder is going to go to be on the receiving end of a brutal knockout. If Arreola can get hurt like that, Wilder is going to look like George Groves on the canvas.

Comment

Working...
                      X