No announcement yet.

Mayweather should fight Khan or Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    I am definitely not with this fight. There is no buzz for this fight right now. If they fight, you want it to be a mega mega mega fight. It would probably still be the biggest in boxing but nothing like it once was. However, if Pac beats JMM or Bradley then that all changes. Why do you guys want him to skip those fights? I donnt get it
    What you need to do is watch the PAc Bradley replay and see how Pac won and put on crafty display of boxing skill and turned on the heat on Bradley.

Bradley got a gift win, to say he deserves another go from Pac? I say he got some money over the first fight. He doesn't deserve a go with Pac. He ain't in Pac's league.

Bradley ain't in PAc's league. Pac dominated that fight and put him ona wheel chair. Bradley doesn't deserve a huge pay check.

All it takes is watch the replay.

Comment

[QUOTE=BUNGALOWS;13964356]Floyd is all about low risk, high reward.

[B]Manny is high risk, incredibly high rewards.[/BQUOTE]

Spoken like a true pacttard!

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      No, it's time man. They are not getting any younger. They are the elite fighter of this decade. It's time. Both have nothing to prove except fight each other. It adds up to there resume. Its not about belts. It's about proving yourself with the best people think you should fight.
      I agree the fight should happen soon!

Comment

And btw Khan idolizes PAc, so Floyd why not fight Pac instead. He's the better version of Khan. Miles apart version of Khan. Take the test floyd.
        take what test spoon???seriously manny hasnt done anything for years...he does not even fight ww's..sure i want this fight to happen but i want 0 excuses so let him fight Bradley if he beats him make the fight in September....Manny will be WBO champ and Floyd will be Ring and WBC champ...it will be a unification bout and a huge fight

Comment

i know ya'll are all excited since this is his first win in almost 2 years but calm down he beat Rios for crying out loud....calm down let the man climb back to the top before you throw him to the wolves

Comment

What you need to do is watch the PAc Bradley replay and see how Pac won and put on crafty display of boxing skill and turned on the heat on Bradley.

Bradley got a gift win, to say he deserves another go from Pac? I say he got some money over the first fight. He doesn't deserve a go with Pac. He ain't in Pac's league.

Bradley ain't in PAc's league. Pac dominated that fight and put him ona wheel chair. Bradley doesn't deserve a huge pay check.

All it takes is watch the replay.
            I say that even if that is true, it still was close enough to deserve a rematch. Before that fight Bradley was maybe the hottest guy in boxing, since that fight he beat one of the biggest hyped guys in Provodinkov who just stopped the guy that beat Pac's recent opponet, and Bradley just be the guy who knocked Pac out. That would be a great fight for Pac and like you said he should win so what is the problem?

Comment

Only fight lkeft for Pac is Floyd. Other fights just will wear down his health 'till PAc is ready for the picking.

PAc isn't gettting any younger. He is a fighter. Those kinds don't age well if compared to boxers. He should't fight tune-ups and other boxers not named floyd. I say Pac should save whatever boxing skill he still has for the only fight that will cement his and Floyd's legacy winner take all.

Pac has nothing to prove anymore. People know he is an ATG, and Best fight the best. Good for boxing. So I say Floyd man up coz you guys ain't getting any younger, especially PAc. (not age, but ring damage accumulated through years of fighting)

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                Naw man Manny has a date in April Floyd has one in May..Beating Rios proves nothing,let Manny get back in it and see where he is at with a top ww...
                Floyd got shook!
                Aw, what a surprise?!?

Undefeated don't mean ****.
                G.O.A.T. my @$$!!!
                Greatness is not how you never lose; it's how you get up when you do.
                Ali and even Tyson will always be greater than Marciano foo!!! You will always be an ASTERISK in boxing history.
                Last edited by Mana$$aMauler; 11-24-2013, 11:09 PM.

Comment

pac doesnt deserve a floyd shot yet.

Comment

Only fight lkeft for Pac is Floyd. Other fights just will wear down his health 'till PAc is ready for the picking.

PAc isn't gettting any younger. He is a fighter. Those kinds don't age well if compared to boxers. He should't fight tune-ups and other boxers not named floyd. I say Pac should save whatever boxing skill he still has for the only fight that will cement his and Floyd's legacy winner take all.

Pac has nothing to prove anymore. People know he is an ATG, and Best fight the best. Good for boxing. So I say Floyd man up coz you guys ain't getting any younger, especially PAc. (not age, but ring damage accumulated through years of fighting)
                    but my point is convicncing Floyd to take this fight now makes no sense. If its just about Pac vs Khan then ofcourse he should pick Khan but its not about that. Its about Pac vs Pac. A Pac fight now is probably 30mil less then it would be if Pac beat a top guy 1st. Then legacy wise, a Pic fight now is a few notches lower then it would be if Pac beat a top guy 1st. He simply whont get anywhere near the credit he would get if Pac were to beat a Bradley or JMM 1st and he would also make clearly lesser money

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                      I say that even if that is true, it still was close enough to deserve a rematch. Before that fight Bradley was maybe the hottest guy in boxing, since that fight he beat one of the biggest hyped guys in Provodinkov who just stopped the guy that beat Pac's recent opponet, and Bradley just be the guy who knocked Pac out. That would be a great fight for Pac and like you said he should win so what is the problem?

Wear and tear bud. PAc isn't getting any younger his fighting style as a fighter has given him wear. Floyd is waiting to pick pac when pac is only a shell of himself. That's when he will ask to dance with pac.

That's why the longer this dance gets postpone the longer the wear and tear pacis getting. It's time to man up floyd pac ain't getting any younger. PAc is a fighter who has a lot of ring wars. He is older coz he is a fighter who trades and Floyd is a master defense who gets less punched.

They should fight before they say Him and PAc are shot. Its time.

Comment

Working...
                      X