Wow! Garcia gave Lucas a beating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    chill son!!!

Yeah...Swift did give that dude a beating....spanked the bully!!!
    good to see some Garcia supporters here, I thought it was nothing but haters lol.

Comment

Danny is from that Philly school. He clinched when he needed to. Let his hands go when he needed to. Moved when he needed to. And most importantly shortened his shots for this fight. He left Lucas wide as he came down the pipe, (or hooked from the perfect range).

Although there were some low blows, I don't feel they were intentional and Lucas can be blamed for most of them as well. I cannot wait to see Lucas again and this is the 1st and only clear loss he's ever suffered as a pro.

Comment

Garcia did a real good job. Fought smart and traded with a heavy hitter. No backing down. Real good job!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          chill son!!!

Yeah...Swift did give that dude a beating....spanked the bully!!!
          Between the rough tactics and the eye he made Lucas completely lose his composure and discipline. I didn't expect that at all. Says great things about Danny that he was so calm and disciplined at all times, took the shots he needed to take, and did what he had to do.

Comment

It was a close fight, not sure what you saw TS. Without the odd KD, Matthysse wins that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
              It was a close fight, not sure what you saw TS.
              Yeah, but Lucas still got his eye shut and took heavy shots. Beating does apply.

Comment

Garcia deserves a lot of credit and respect for his performance. He gets alot of hate because of all the **** his dad talks, but as an individual, Danny is humble and respects his opponent.

Comment

Working...
                X