Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Marquez, Who Will Manny Pacquiao Fight Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
    Well I think its reasonable to expect some 140lb fighters to move up in weight to fight Manny Pacquiao...
    Danny Garcia possibly?
    Any Manny Pacquiao fight will draw big numbers but this one would be very very good to watch.
    Don't want to see Pacman fight any catchweights.
    garcia definitely has potential but to climb up to 47 might be too much too handle for the jww lineal champ. maybe a tuneup fight with bradley then pacquiao in that order.

Comment

Let him retire. He will be shot to pieces after this fight with JMM.

Comment

Broner wants some....Let him get it!

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
          let's say pacquiao wins (betting odds are 4-1 pacquiao being the favorite), there seems to be few choices who possess attractive credentials to fight pacquiao who himself said plans to retire in the near future, probably by next year and plans to fight at least two more times after the 4th marquez fight before calling it quits.

1. brandon rios - could give pacquiao some trouble with his aggressive style but also an easy target for pacquiao because of his stationary stance and lack of footwork.

2. tim bradley - not likely since the WBO review committee ruled in favor of pacquiao and declared him the victor via UD but bradley still holds the belt (how weird is that). no point doing a rematch

3. adrien broner - the next big thing after the pacquiao-mayweather fallout. broner is considered a future p4p star and this would generate massive revenue. al haymon, broner's adviser might just pull some strings to make this happen

4. miguel cotto - the first fight was an action packed block buster and the rematch should be the same. make sense revenue wise, that is if cotto beats trout

5. winner of alexander-brook - this would be for the IBF ww belt and an opputurnity for pacquiao to fight up and comers in the division

i was also thinking martinez or canelo. not gonna happen unless they accept a 150 lbs limit which is next to impossible.

your thoughts?
          No one.
          Your boy will retire, after Marquez trucks him.

Comment

He's going to fight Brandon Rios. That much is clear.

I still hope for Floyd-Pacquiao, but obviously I won't hold my breath for that.

Comment

Bradley 2, Rios, or Marquez for the fifth time.

Comment

Maybe he will have to fight the law. Remember, he was housing a fugitive, one of his cars was involved in a shooting, and he was hiding tax documents from the Filipino government. He can't run forever.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Broner wants some....Let him get it!
                  Lets be honest haha Broner would get absolutely decimated If he was stupid enough.

Comment

Brandon Rios. At 147. Sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
                      Lets be honest haha Broner would get absolutely decimated If he was stupid enough.
                      i agree. But he is calling him out!

Comment

Working...
                      X