Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Rigo Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It may sound offensive to some but in the few Rigo interviews I have seen he comes off as a petty, bitter, full-of-himself a-hole. Has anyone ever heard him give credit to an opponent or rival or express gratitude to fans who bother watching his fights?

He seems just as arrogant as Floyd, but without Floyd's funny/playful side. I admire his skills but I don't like what little I have seen of his personality.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Barty View Post
      It may sound offensive to some but in the few Rigo interviews I have seen he comes off as a petty, bitter, full-of-himself a-hole. Has anyone ever heard him give credit to an opponent or rival or express gratitude to fans who bother watching his fights?

He seems just as arrogant as Floyd, but without Floyd's funny/playful side. I admire his skills but I don't like what little I have seen of his personality.
      That how I see him. He doesn't trash talk, he insults because he feels that he should be more recognized and famous.

He is shook to go up to 126, he is taking the Ward route in being the man to beat at his weight

Comment

He gave credit to amagasa in the interview after the fight, he said that after the first kd amagasa came with everything at him and hurt him, he also gave credit and thanked nonito before the fight, but when nonito began with the excuses he turned 180. he does insult, probably he thinks he's been insulted by promoters, commentators, fans and other boxers, it's hard to understand for someone that has been taking all comers all the time for over a decade that somebody that call himself a professional fighter wouldn't want to get on the ring to fight him

Comment

Lmao @4.09 at the trash talk to Donaire.

The reporter is right, he needs to do it in english as well.

Comment

Originally posted by wiz1030 View Post
            Word is Rigo is hitting up Stiverne vs Wilder to call out LSC to his face.

We'll get to see if LSC is made of the same stuff as Canelo, when the cubans roll up on you talking that good ish lol
            Damn I hope this happens. Cant even imagine the trash talking Rigo would do to this guys face

Comment

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
              Rigo's always funny as **** in interviews!
              But dan Rafael says he has no personality lol

The translator was trash, I feel bad for the people that don't speak Spanish . Nothing that rigo said was correctly translated all the way

Comment

Originally posted by cake_cake_cake View Post
                Damn I hope this happens. Cant even imagine the trash talking Rigo would do to this guys face
                I remember when top rank invited him to the donaire fight to do the same thing then they didn't let him I tot her ring

I don't think they will let him anywhere near Santa Cruz

Comment

If he doesn't make it to the ring, he should send fedex a chicken suit to lsc to be delivered ringside.

Comment

Working...
                  X