Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Floyd Mayweather Hits 2013 Soul Train Awards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are so many people emotional over this man?

Grown men.

He is just a sports star what made people pick him to be emotional over?

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
      You know what is so funny, makes me laugh is the size difference , Jr is a little short S###, hahahha

The girl is very pretty but Jr looks like he is about to take a D### hahaha, look at his face and leaning towards her and she is leaning AWAY FROM HIM, hahahahha

boxers are funny, think they can sing, dance and make movies
      You're only seeing what you wanna see

Floyd's one of my favourite boxers, but shiiit he's got no sense of style! Did he get those jeans from an 80's Levi commercial??
      Haha...I think he's trying too hard to be in the 'In' Crowd. I have a feeling he has a stylist that tells him what to wear...."Floyd, this is what's hot at the moment and everybody is going to wear this next spring"

Comment

LOL what is up with those grandpa jeans lol. It looks like FLoyd has embrace his identity with the letter on his belt hehe.

Comment

Look at the girl sitting to the left laughing at Money's pants! Also I hate when women wear pants like the ones on Floyd's date..with the elastic waist..sh-t looks funny

Comment

What happened to Miss Jackson? You done with her Floyd? Pass her...

Comment

crackin up at the silly comments by closet Floyd fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
                Floyd never looks right with girls.
                what do you mean? ok, I got it... he looks much better with his boyfriend ellerbe. LOL

Comment

This is what i will never understand...grown ass men who claim not to like a certain fighter for whatever reason,CLICK ON EVERY THREAD WITH HIS NAME IN IT...and will find any damn thing to hate on,i mean anything..from the way he poses to his damn clothes..this is truly sad as hell,i mean pathetic

Comment

I was going to say its funny how nothing Floyd does is appreciated by haters. But it's not even funny anymore, its pretty much sickening. I'm glad we have Obamacare because it looks like another illness will soon be in need of a cure. Floydhatredca is an illness that only weak minded so called Americans get when they are preoccupied over any and everything a person does within his life. I sure hope its not terminal though since I would. Ever wish death upon another human being. ...

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                      This is what i will never understand...grown ass men who claim not to like a certain fighter for whatever reason,CLICK ON EVERY THREAD WITH HIS NAME IN IT...and will find any damn thing to hate on,i mean anything..from the way he poses to his damn clothes..this is truly sad as hell,i mean pathetic
                      Quit getting emotional little girl.

Comment

Working...
                      X